Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if Danny Boyle has signed it can only be Buchanan or Green???

Exactly. Not difficult to get this info as it was mentioned many times last couple of games no big secret.

I wouldn't put it on here until it's reported elsewhere as is decent thing to do.

33 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Exactly. Not difficult to get this info as it was mentioned many times last couple of games no big secret.

I wouldn't put it on here until it's reported elsewhere as is decent thing to do.

Never realised you were that rocket that was all over the Larkhall/Candy.

Sad mate.

Thought Cumnock should have won comfortably in normal time last night, although Rob Roy should feel aggrieved at the "missed" penalty as I thought it was well over the line.

Anyway delighted to be through to the semi.  Best of luck to Rob Roy in their final two league games.

Cumnock fans are a decent lot I've found this season.

Others have labelled us thugs cheats.

A gang lightweights, negative , rubbish and seemingly social media is saying Glenafton are having a big party Saturday. Teams thinking they should have beat us easy.

Seems like despite being top of the league near all the season earns you little respect just get hit with a lot of nonsense instead.

Would let mackie and pearson go, pearson needs to play every week as been decent when called on. Mackie can't string 2 good games together . Duff for all the talent struggles to have 4 or 5 decent games on the bounce, would like to see him stay as seems to enjoy it. 2 centre halves if they jump ship let them big danny there and sign someone else . Green has been great would like to think after us giving them the step up they would stay but that's footy i suppose 

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

Cumnock fans are a decent lot I've found this season.

Others have labelled us thugs cheats.

A gang lightweights, negative , rubbish and seemingly social media is saying Glenafton are having a big party Saturday. Teams thinking they should have beat us easy.

Seems like despite being top of the league near all the season earns you little respect just get hit with a lot of nonsense instead.

giphy.gif?response_id=591d8ea290f71fedab

1 hour ago, Juniors supporter said:

Would let mackie and pearson go, pearson needs to play every week as been decent when called on. Mackie can't string 2 good games together . Duff for all the talent struggles to have 4 or 5 decent games on the bounce, would like to see him stay as seems to enjoy it. 2 centre halves if they jump ship let them big danny there and sign someone else . Green has been great would like to think after us giving them the step up they would stay but that's footy i suppose 

Would like to see us keep as many of the boys as possible, especially green and Mackie. Think the form of Mackie at the start of the season was excellent and at times unplayable. He needs a run of games in the team to prove that. 

Green has been excellent for us this season and would like him to stay. 

Pearson has played well at times for us and is a good squad player to have but can understand if he would want to leave. 

Would also want duff to stay. Happy with the rest who have signed. 

2 hours ago, cloughy said:

Both are not signing for next year.
Green off
Buchanan off
Duff off
Pearson off
Mackie off

That's a bold statement.... where do you get your information from? 

But he hasn't decided yet so still hopeful the guy realises we have been good for him as much as he has for us. Queens park have a habit of taking on players from the juniors and they sit on the bench and waste away before coming back to the juniors Kevin should think very carefully as if he goes we will move on and need to find a replacement then where does he go.

1 hour ago, Juniors supporter said:

Green has been my POTY, he's been a rock so would be disappointed to see him go.

On Mackie, thought he was excellent first half of the season, hasn't had much of a run since Christmas; again would be disappointed to see him go.

Cant have a go at Pearson, he has had to sit on weeks on end but I have to be honest and say anytime he's been called upon he has stepped up, Beith on Sat prime example!

Finally on Duff agree he has a lot of talent, but it is a big ask for him to be a world beater 5 games in a row. He is a typical wide player he naturally drifts out of games.

Would be great if guys actually posted confirmed transfers not just rumours when the season isn't even over yet and we have a huge game on Sat! 

Archived