Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, happy said:

Let's give it a go.Red and black.Were you formally known as Robroyguy on this forum?   :lol:

Give it a bye, fellas. Everyone knows who he is. All you're doing is giving him attention. Such daftness shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Guys positivity is good.

This thread had minimal oppo input when we had x amount of wins in a row.

Refer to my early long positive posts,all ingredients available then it's in our hands.

Red you do not want to get too ahead of yourself and are apprehensive of being too positive! Understand that especially given the long standing supporter you are,you have seen many falls when going well 

Red remember we are in it together,you give decent posts but let guys post what they want! I know some oppo posts are not worth reading! But your fellow fans posts are,let them post what they want.

We have three games left we will not have full strengh squad due to injuries/susps etc so be tough but not unachievable! The more positive we are then it will motivate the team! That's not claiming we will win all! It's merely having every faith we can.

I still have every faith we could go all the way,but be bit tougher now than when we potentially had full fit squad! So how we finish is in our hands! as I said previous pressure on others to catch us and exceed our points on the board! And to be honest 100/1 outsiders to win league who really is under pressure to ensure KRR don't go the distance .

So we as fans, just enjoy what's left and regardless of the end result of league! we can be happy with our club! Exciting finish as previous years show the league won by now.

Mon the Roy!!!

6 hours ago, Team Player said:

Guys positivity is good.

This thread had minimal oppo input when we had x amount of wins in a row.

Refer to my early long positive posts,all ingredients available then it's in our hands.

Red you do not want to get too ahead of yourself and are apprehensive of being too positive! Understand that especially given the long standing supporter you are,you have seen many falls when going well 

Red remember we are in it together,you give decent posts but let guys post what they want! I know some oppo posts are not worth reading! But your fellow fans posts are,let them post what they want.

We have three games left we will not have full strengh squad due to injuries/susps etc so be tough but not unachievable! The more positive we are then it will motivate the team! That's not claiming we will win all! It's merely having every faith we can.

I still have every faith we could go all the way,but be bit tougher now than when we potentially had full fit squad! So how we finish is in our hands! as I said previous pressure on others to catch us and exceed our points on the board! And to be honest 100/1 outsiders to win league who really is under pressure to ensure KRR don't go the distance .

So we as fans, just enjoy what's left and regardless of the end result of league! we can be happy with our club! Exciting finish as previous years show the league won by now.

Mon the Roy!!!

To be fair most of the "oppo" (I'm cringing even quoting that) fans are on this thread to enjoy the spectacle of the less self-aware Rob Roy fans bitching and flinging verbal jobbies at each other over all manner of daftness. 

I would appeal to them all to maintain a respectful distance from the thread's native specimens so we can observe and enjoy their unintentionally hilarious exchanges while preserving them to ensure future generations get to laugh at them as well. 

Together we can look forward in earnest to the final few weeks of meltdowns, melodrama, and more.

The fundamentalists (just felt like throwing that word in [emoji4]) or the hardcore will spontaneously combust if we win the league they will be gone forever in a blaze (literally) of glory [emoji4]

Why is watt in and out of team played last week missed game before now missing today again

Watt was away on holiday
Were also missing McMenamin, Fraser, Boyle, Buchanan, Whelan, manager even listed himself on the bench and Sawyers playing and couldn't have been 100 per cent.
So got to a very difficult venue and take a point and stop Beith from scoring with a combination of hard work good defending and luck i will take that all day long. To have reached 40 points in this league for us is a great achievement however it pans out.

Watt was away on holiday
Were also missing McMenamin, Fraser, Boyle, Buchanan, Whelan, manager even listed himself on the bench and Sawyers playing and couldn't have been 100 per cent.
So got to a very difficult venue and take a point and stop Beith from scoring with a combination of hard work good defending and luck i will take that all day long. To have reached 40 points in this league for us is a great achievement however it pans out.

Exactly how many holidays does 1 player need ffs good point regardless back home on Friday so catch end of season

Fully acknowkledge that rob Roy had a few players missing today and that their manager was listed as a sub , however our Assistant manager in Steve Convery and a 17 year old on a dual contract were also listed as a sub too for us to make up the numbers and we also had a few injuries to key players in the case of kenny McLean , Nicholas docherty & Jamie Wilson with Mark mglaughlin also going off injured and playing the last 15 minutes with only ten men . 

I was very disappointed In rob Roy today and they seemed to be very happy playing for a point from the outset , maybe it's quite flattering to us as a club to see a team who have the title firmly in their own hands showing us that respect but why oh why didn't rob Roy have more of a go today ? 

The title as said was in their own hands and it just seemed so negative from them today with timewasting from the off and right through the game , it's not an excuse for Beith not winning as we never took our numerous chances which has typified our season but from a rob Roy point of view I thought they would have came out all guns blazing today for the three points, I think their fans were a bit short changed  today and even with 10 v 11 they still seemed reluctant to go for the three points, I just found it bizzare despite like ourselves being under strength .

Archived