Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I would rate our chances at 40 60 still feel their be twists as Talbot usually home and dry by now so can they handle it going to the wire we capable of beating the glens great finish to season

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Think you will find Talbot have won their last 2 league championships on the last day of the season .

Correct. Just about to post that the last two titles were won on Talbot's 22nd league game. Its a myth to say that Talbot never have any challengers, there are challengers every season and every title is hard won.

Even the season we went undefeated in the league we didn't actually go top until January as Petershill got off to a storming start

Difference this season is 4 can win it now with a small handful of games to go whereas in past its usually just two be it talbot or petershill or talbot or meadow or talbot and hurlford.

Think you will find Talbot have won their last 2 league championships on the last day of the season .

But having more teams competing this season not cut and dry by any means we can beat any team on this league so whoever wins it fair play because it been the most competitive for a long time

Just now, king Henrik7 said:

3rd or 4th? Who's hands is it in if you win all your games n Talbot win theirs or beith n glens win theirs. I haven't had a look at league in a wee while

It's kinda complicated ! Just my hunch having watched junior football for nigh on 4 decades. We will for sure like we have all season give it our best shot !

The Roy a hard team to beat so take us lightly if you please always let ourselves down in cup comps and that is no disrespect to the candy or whoever but always raise it against good teams very interesting finale may the best team win but I'm sure we will lol [emoji23][emoji23]

The Roy a hard team to beat so take us lightly if you please always let ourselves down in cup comps and that is no disrespect to the candy or whoever but always raise it against good teams very interesting finale may the best team win but I'm sure we will lol [emoji23][emoji23]

f**k sake nobody is taking us lightly. We have been top for a good 90 per cent of the season.

I don't rate us as favorites but that kinda talk is silly.

The two main cups we got to quarters maybe further in west, we won other cup and sure Wednesday was disappointing but we had a much changed team and should of scored 5 or 6 it was an poor result but not a disaster.

You sound like your taking the piss a bit here.

f**k sake nobody is taking us lightly. We have been top for a good 90 per cent of the season.
I don't rate us as favorites but that kinda talk is silly.

If you say so ffs always the underdog no place more optimism just hope for the best you need go get a grip son your reverse psychology doesn't always work be positive we can beat anybody and that's a fact you really have a chip on your shoulder with others opinions get a wife ffs

If you say so ffs always the underdog no place more optimism just hope for the best you need go get a grip son your reverse psychology doesn't always work be positive we can beat anybody and that's a fact you really have a chip on your shoulder with others opinions get a wife ffs

Always the underdog but we can beat anyone???

Truth is we are a good team earned respect for being top so long but will probably still be 3rd or 4th favorites that's it in a nutshell wee man.

On Cumnock game scandal a big game like that is on a Wednesday night down there long distance mid week, we took a good crowd down there in the league and would have if this was a Saturday that's gone out the window now f**k sake.

Archived