Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

13 hours ago, rednblack said:

Calm your jets ffs.
He isn't appealing the red card.

Bullcrap.

Cynical ploy to have him available for the Talbot game tomorrow.

Beneath contempt, hope he has the book thrown at him, suspension doubled or more!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite sure why pollok fans are getting involved in this at all. Video of the incident shows it as a head clash, regardless that it was late. It was still accidental. It's unfortunate the injury the pollok boy suffered, but with it being an accident and not an elbow he must feel he has right to defend himself. 

Bullcrap. Cynical ploy to have him available for the Talbot game tomorrow. Beneath contempt, hope he has the book thrown at him, suspension doubled or more!  

Again i will explain as you obviously have a difficult time understanding anything other than fixtures. He is appealing the three game ban not the actual red as he feels and many will agree he didn't use the elbow therefore serious foul play not violent. If you can't handle the fact a boy can appeal and put his case forward then you should go away and live in North Korea where this kind of thing is not allowed and folk are sent off never to be seen again.   

As for the beneath contempt you lot have a cheek four sent off video censored to suit yourselves in the disciplinary process then not to forget the sly attempt by a coach to get our captain sent off near the pavilion. Moral high ground yeah right!

All this negativity on the KRR thread, when clearly it's been the best season in years. Clubs like Talbot, Beith and Glens must enjoy the run in good healthy competition. Sad that other teams get bitter this time of the year, as their season has not excited them as KRR.

Anyway time for the brave and wee bit of luck. So for me Maxi and the boys home win with Kevin Watt getting the winner. Come on The Roy

I don't give a toss which bit of his anatomy he led with, but the video shows it was an elbow, ref was 2 yards away so had an even clearer view so any appeal based on a "not an elbow" claim is not only frivolous, it's scandalous, and your perpetual denials are worse.

BTW I don't condone violence or cheating by players of ANY team, including my own and you won't find a stronger critic than me of inappropriate acts by Pollok players or others associated with the club on the thankfully rare occasions when they occur.

Before this incident and what's followed I'd have been rooting for Rabs in the league to break the near-stranglehold Talbot have established on the West Premier but after this disgrace I hope they destroy you (in a footballing sense) tomorrow!

Can see the same nonsense is getting spouted from rob Roy fans.

The video shows he led with his elbow

Did the elbow cause the full extent of the injuries Liam has suffered, probably not.

Still doesn't change that he led with his elbow, flew in to a challenge in a reckless way and that Rob Roy are now playing the system and hopefully the authorities have the balls to do the right thing and double the ban, which has happened to Pollok on two occasions I can think of in the last 18 months or so.

As for the game tomorrow, I echo Archie's sentiment, 'mon the Talbot, and I never thought I would have reached that point.

Archie again like at the time we will agree to disagree doesn't matter if the mighty Pollok think we are the best thing since sliced bread or a disgrace to the human race it really is neither hear or there.

Smaller clubs like ourselves are allowed to have an opinion and contest issues just as much as bigger clubs like Pollok have and will get over it.

You don't want us to do well ah well [emoji4].

Incidentally didn't see you on here condemning Pollok for recklessly booting us all over the park the day you got four sent off .

Is it no time to move on honestly I don't know how many times KRR have apologised. No one takes any satisfaction from a young player get injured but looks like some pollok fans want to use it for point scoring. Do you really care about liam, did you raise collections, have you sent cards, have you contacted the boy to wish him well.

Awe come on,settle down boys before things  get out of hand.It's at times like this I wish Robroyguy was still posting on p and b.

He could bring some peace and tranquillity to the thread!   :)

Awe come on,settle down boys before things  get out of hand.It's at times like this I wish Robroyguy was still posting on p and b.
He could bring some peace and tranquillity to the thread!   [emoji4]

REDNBLACK [emoji85][emoji379]

40 minutes ago, happy said:

He could bring some peace and tranquillity to the thread!   :)

Good old Brian! Maggie Thatcher was more popular down our way than the Adamslie Burger Flipper. 

Glenafton 0-1 Hurlford league match The Roy move 2 point clear of Glens and 3 points clear of Talbot. Ok both have game in hand but The Roy still to play the Glens twice. Big game mid week Beith

f7c528f8491e3204f0e21db345ba2d01.jpg

Archived