Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Get paid though that's the point not how much he gets paid. I would be making sure I'm available at the business end of the season weather I'm a single man or a married man with ten kids. Hopefully we are still in it when the boys unavailable come back.
Just my thoughts.

Is duff no away at the weekend as well

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that was embarrassing yeah Ok we hit the woodwork three times had three cleared off the line and missed other chances but to lose to St Rochs with the performance they put in which was poor other than good effort is bad we shouldn't be losing games like that resting players or not but should expect it as we tend to throw in shockers like this now and again (St Anthony's last season).

Two Danny's did alright as did Green as did Luke.

Away you go give St rochs credit they played decent stuff at times and defended for there life's but they done wot uz couldn't and that was hit back of the net and to be honest start looking at your squad that must not b good enough to beat St rochs as you say give credit were it is due uz were absoulty honking end of

I thought rob Roy were very poor for a side that are top of the super league
Total long merchants in the 1st half and roch deserved there half time lead
Second half rob Roy improved but could not find a way past our young keeper who was outstanding
At the end of the day a side from 2 divisions below knock you out the cup so man up and take it on the chin and give a little credit to the underdog who slayed Goliath

Away you go give St rochs credit they played decent stuff at times and defended for there life's but they done wot uz couldn't and that was hit back of the net and to be honest start looking at your squad that must not b good enough to beat St rochs as you say give credit were it is due uz were absoulty honking end of

They didn't for me that's my opinion. Just looked to break and catch us out.
Yeah we rested a few and have two experienced guys out long term with injuries but should of beat St Rochs.

We were poor but should still have won.

I thought rob Roy were very poor for a side that are top of the super league
Total long merchants in the 1st half and roch deserved there half time lead
Second half rob Roy improved but could not find a way past our young keeper who was outstanding
At the end of the day a side from 2 divisions below knock you out the cup so man up and take it on the chin and give a little credit to the underdog who slayed Goliath

Yous Sat in looked to break we made a big mistake playing it long at times trying to get the ball in the last third quick .
Not sure where you are getting Goliath from. We are a junior club without a ground surviving from month to month without a big 'sugar daddy' we are a good team didn't show it tonight which is disappointing.
If you boys want to read how great St Rochs are and how everything is great in the magical candy land go and read your man who goes on mad tangents on your thread [emoji4]

Why should yous beat St rochs just because yous turn up did u not think St rochs have bigger fish to fry like Saturday St rochs rested players aswell why cant u just give credit is it because it's St rochs and they are two leagues below the mighty homeless rob roy or are you going to start blaming that take a good look at yourself and your team

Why should yous beat St rochs just because yous turn up did u not think St rochs have bigger fish to fry like Saturday St rochs rested players aswell why cant u just give credit is it because it's St rochs and they are two leagues below the mighty homeless rob roy or are you going to start blaming that take a good look at yourself and your team

We are no mighty or goliath given how bad we played and still how many chances we had if we had played to how we have we been playing the majority of the season would have won easy in my opinion but we didn't so guess that's that.  We have never blamed not having our own ground on any bad result for your information just stating a fact and why we aren't a big junior club imo .

Good luck frying that big fish Saturday [emoji4]

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

They didn't for me that's my opinion. Just looked to break and catch us out.
Yeah we rested a few and have two experienced guys out long term with injuries but should of beat St Rochs.

We were poor but should still have won.

You do sound one Pr1ck of a guy  - reply after response after reply!

Never thought of just saying well done to someone or another team?!

Who? .
Willie wasn't playing last night neither was Gary or Buchanan or Walker we missed them and the experience they bring.

Our league form has held up well no complaints about that been brilliant but in typical Rob Roy fashion we do like to throw in a shocker and that was what that was last night despite laying siege to the candy goal most of the game.

Poor result last night.

How we never scored is beyond me, should have been 3/4 up at HT.

All credit to Candy, defended very well, particularly to hang on at the end.

Massive game on Sat to look forward to....

1 hour ago, eehheematin said:

We miss ...is is kabasandi? He was awesome at the start of the season and I mine opinion has a lot to do with why we are so high up the league.

I liked Kassarate, however he didn't feature in the team that won 14/15 in a row at the start of the season so not really a case we miss him. But I agree good player. 

I liked Kassarate, however he didn't feature in the team that won 14/15 in a row at the start of the season so not really a case we miss him. But I agree good player. 

We have hit our little bad patch at just the worst time. Hopefully we can snap out it and make a go of this title challenge till the bitter end.

Expecting a response on Saturday after last night. Boys weren't good enough first half but second half they did everything possible without scoring. It was one of they games. We will learn more about this team on Saturday and see if they have the character needed to be a successful team 

Archived