Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

22 hours ago, rednblack said:

Gonna be really tough need to see who is available for a start every week.

Would say glens currently slight favourites to win the league.

I would say Kilbirnie is vital to keep momentum going before the top of the table games. Lose that think it's gonna be hard, draw could keep us hanging on in.

Rabs obviously need to win this one rednblack,but they would do Buffs a HUGE favour,if they did! I recon every Buffs supporter will be Rob Roy supporters on Saturday! 5-0 would be brilliant.......but 1-0 will do! ;)

C'mon The Rabs!! :thumsup2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Rabs obviously need to win this one rednblack,but they would do Buffs a HUGE favour,if they did! I recon every Buffs supporter will be Rob Roy supporters on Saturday! 5-0 would be brilliant.......but 1-0 will do! ;)

C'mon The Rabs!! :thumsup2

50/50 game tbh could go either way like most games in the premier. We should have a full squad or near full squad to choose from so all up to the boys to keep it going.

I think largs and troon will go down as can't see troon getting six points from beith talbot and glenafton and a goal difference swing of 10 or 11.

Mon the Roy!!

Win hopefully tomorrow and then we go next week against Talbot!

Will third game be Glenafton or Beith? or Beith then glenafton two weeks in a row.

That would be really interesting if minimum points separating all contenders! 

Mon the Roy!!!!!

Mon the Roy hopefully the officials standards improve from the show on Monday night irrespective of that let's stick together and put on a good display with a win by the final whistle and everyone fit you can do it. One game at a time

Good luck to the boys today we played Kilbirnie roughly a year ago today what a difference a year makes. Even when we struggled the second half of last season we still showed for the first half of the season we were a good team now Stewart has done what every good manager does kept the players he wanted and built on it to improve.

Good job we weren't playing the candy today instead of Wednesday [emoji4].

Kilbirnie were there to be got at but just didn't happen for us. Hard to be critical of this team.

1st red looked harsh but those in line said red.

Second for Kilbirnie should have been a straight red but second yellow and off looks like he is out for the season now.

Ours for second yellow was more frustration on our players part rather than anything to nasty.

Both penalties looked soft.

Archived