Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

29 minutes ago, rednblack said:

I wished the boy well.

I said i hope he gets back playing soon as possible.

I said it was an ugly incident.

But my opinion is my opinion i don't think it was a red card or meant i can't make it anymore simple than that.

Horrible injuries to our guy and virtually none to your thug shows it was a dangerous tackle. Ref was right. Intent or lack of it is irrelevant, as is your opinion.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nobody died but we do have a player in hospital  with a broken nose, a hairline fracture of the skull and concussion (clash of heads eh), must have fell down the stairs. It's good how you can tell the outcome of a game, if this happened or if that didn't happen. i've kept quiet up till now but you are indeed the biggest w****r on this forum.

Thats not true its a toss up between him an robroy guy

Horrible injuries to our guy and virtually none to your thug shows it was a dangerous tackle. Ref was right. Intent or lack of it is irrelevant, as is your opinion.

Thug away you go and do some fixtures and give us peace.

We have established we disagree now that's it.

Hope the boy recovers quick.

Cameraman said he would post full highlights! so we will see the clash of heads!

Hope young lad recovers well and was a right crack of heads heard it a mile away! I saw no other actions elbows or otherwise.

But felt for both boys! shocked with the red as it was not intentional the coming together imo.

But get well soon Liam.

nobody died but we do have a player in hospital  with a broken nose, a hairline fracture of the skull and concussion (clash of heads eh), must have fell down the stairs. It's good how you can tell the outcome of a game, if this happened or if that didn't happen. i've kept quiet up till now but you are indeed the biggest w****r on this forum.

Hope the boy recovers quickly no one likes to see a player injured. Both had injuries from the challenge but sounds like pollock boy come out badly. Not nice to hear, genuinely saddened to hear news.

Hope the boy makes a good recovery.

Said last night that I didn't think it was a red at the time but I would wait to see the highlights..... possibly feel some people's minds made up on the outcome of the players injury as apposed to the actual clash itself. Mis timed - yes. Red card - no way. 

As I said you yesterday you can't go in like that. You have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didnt go in to hurt Liam, but you absolutely cannot lead into a challenge like that, it's dangerous, reckless and uses excessive force. The ball was going nowhere, we weren't going to suddenly score it was a stupid one to go for. 

Obviously the priority is Liam Rowan making a full recovery, and hopefully the KRR player thinks twice before going in like that in the future. 

1 minute ago, Shanner said:

Fucksake that is a red all day long. Reckless and very dangerous. right in front of the ref too.

100% mental to argue otherwise in light of that video. 

Precisely as Lok support have been saying all along in the face of the disgraceful denials of mainly R&B. Boyle recklessly charged into virtually stationary Rowan. "Coming together of heads" -would be laughable if it wasn't such a whitewash attempt of what so many people have described as assault.

Our manager spoke to Liam after the game to check up on him and wish him well. Our assistant manager was online wishing him well .

The Roy fans may have different views to lok fans on the incident but will all wish him well , we can go round and round in circles forever on this if you want .

Danny I'm sure will contact the boy to wish him well.

Danny won't be locked up as some of the precious lok support want and we will move on and deal with his suspension.

Kilbirnie now becomes a massive game probably a must win if we are to stay the full length as title contenders.

Well the highlight shows that it was a clash of heads as opposed to a 'deliberate elbow' which only the pollok fans seem to have seen. Boyle is slightly late with the challenge, and unfortunately rowan is injured as a result. Hope he recovers fully 

3 minutes ago, archieb said:

Precisely as Lok support have been saying all along in the face of the disgraceful denials of mainly R&B. Boyle recklessly charged into virtually stationary Rowan. "Coming together of heads" -would be laughable if it wasn't such a whitewash attempt of what so many people have described as assault.

To be honest I've been at games that were filmed and saw things with the naked eye that have looked a lot different from the cameraman's perspective but for me that's absolutely nailed on as dangerous play and a straight red.

Also noticed there was some stoater earlier in the thread questioning the ref and somehow trying to blame the Pollok manager for getting to him. The ref was standing right in front of the incident and literally had no option but to red card him. To let that slide would have been the real question mark about his integrity.

It's actually disturbing the contortions people will go through to act victimised when they're anything but. 

Archived