Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, rednblack said:

So last minute winner chopped off at Hurlford away most near it called it in line.

Away to Talbot guy yards offside play stops play to whistle yes but still offside goal given to everyone surprise.

Tonight hard challenge ball there to be won yellow card and free kick to Pollok, straight red given.

Three massive decisions all went against us yes we have had some also go our way but none of them have been as match defining as these.

Guess we just get To get on with it no matter how frustrating.

Massive game against Kilbirnie being in the position we are we really need to try our best to pick up the three points won't be easy but we can do it. Probably still third favourites just great to be involved in such an exciting finish to the season.

your moaning about being hard done by.what about the penalty that clown steven brown gave you against cumnock at cumbernauld.2 feet outside the box,the player admitted after the game he slipped.so dont talk about being hard done by.

your moaning about being hard done by.what about the penalty that clown steven brown gave you against cumnock at cumbernauld.2 feet outside the box,the player admitted after the game he slipped.so dont talk about being hard done by.

One thing that is prevalent in all grades of football is fans tend to remember & highlight the decisions that go against them & quickly forget the ones they get .

Yip they do that...just looking at the league the game on Sat is as massive for Kilbirnie as it is for us. 25 points could see Kilbirnie having a chance if avoiding the dreaded playoff so they will be fighting for a victory.

To the zoomers from Shawlands newlands whereever Pollok are from calling our management team reprobates and a disgrace and embarrassed this is a management team who do this for next to nothing, who take kids during the week when they can. Who arrange food bank collections at games and who help raise money for cancer charities aye that's right bunch of thugs and reprobates so they are.

Boyle led in with his elbow quite obvious he only had eyes on taking out rowan. Shocking challenge, out on the street that is an assault.

Absolute shite, no elbow used may be a split second late but please explain how both players had head cuts if he used his elbow.

44 minutes ago, rednblack said:

To the zoomers from Shawlands newlands whereever Pollok are from calling our management team reprobates and a disgrace and embarrassed this is a management team who do this for next to nothing, who take kids during the week when they can. Who arrange food bank collections at games and who help raise money for cancer charities aye that's right bunch of thugs and reprobates so they are.

Looks like they can close the ante-post book on this year's Mother Teresa award then,bud.:huh:

52 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Absolute shite, no elbow used may be a split second late but please explain how both players had head cuts if he used his elbow.

I was at the game as a neutral obviously, and had a very good view of the incident. After the clash of heads, every player except the Rob Roy goalie, was in and around the centre circle. The Roy defender was late in the challenge as everyone knows, but the ref's decision to send him off was definitely influenced by the Pollok goalkeeper, who was shouted on and told by the Pollok manager to let the ref know that the no 6 was elbowed in the face. I saw this clearly and I am certain this is the reason it was a red card and not a yellow.

1 hour ago, hillslad said:

I was at the game as a neutral obviously, and had a very good view of the incident. After the clash of heads, every player except the Rob Roy goalie, was in and around the centre circle. The Roy defender was late in the challenge as everyone knows, but the ref's decision to send him off was definitely influenced by the Pollok goalkeeper, who was shouted on and told by the Pollok manager to let the ref know that the no 6 was elbowed in the face. I saw this clearly and I am certain this is the reason it was a red card and not a yellow.

It was a late challenge which led to a clash of heads as you say. The pollok fans on here saying it was anything else are an embarassment. I can think of one boy in the Rob roy team who acts like a "thug". 

As for the management team, as supporters we are appreciative for everything they have brought to the club and the way they conduct themselves is exemplary every week 

That explains it all and why the Pollok manager was looking so sheepish when he was heading to the pavilion he knew what he did. Nice of the referee to shout on him with calls me Tony Tony first name terms and all.

10 hours ago, rednblack said:

Do we get a trophy for that??

On the foul or no foul on the keeper look at the picture just before McCann hits the ball towards the net why is his whistle at his lips about to blow then changes his mind?

Honestly reckon he could be about to give us a penalty, after the goalie messes up the clearance he puts his arms around Daly and brings him down. 

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

That explains it all and why the Pollok manager was looking so sheepish when he was heading to the pavilion he knew what he did. Nice of the referee to shout on him with calls me Tony Tony first name terms and all.

Plenty of refs are in first name terms with players and management teams around the league. It happens week in week out.

So your saying if a player/manager decides to tell the ref it was an elbow that they will just accept it and give a red? Total shite. Wasn't at the game so can't comment on what happened but refs getting shouted at constantly for loads of decisions, doesn't mean he listens to them

Wouldn't be surprised with that clown in charge. Think he was shouting on Tony to get his wee bonus off him.

End of the day Jordan shouldn't have came for it given he isn't the tallest cracking keeper that he is. Big Boyle is on the pitch that goal near certain doesn't happen as where Jordan came rushing out to would have been where danny was.

Some totally over the top reaction from one or two of the Pollok support ffs it's a game of junior football it's wasn't a nice incident but nobody died and if fans give some out be prepared to take some back from a player.

nobody died but we do have a player in hospital  with a broken nose, a hairline fracture of the skull and concussion (clash of heads eh), must have fell down the stairs. It's good how you can tell the outcome of a game, if this happened or if that didn't happen. i've kept quiet up till now but you are indeed the biggest w****r on this forum.

nobody died but we do have a player in hospital  with a broken nose, a hairline fracture of the skull and concussion (clash of heads eh), must have fell down the stairs. It's good how you can tell the outcome of a game, if this happened or if that didn't happen. i've kept quiet up till now but you are indeed the biggest w****r on this forum.

This is a Rob Roy thread if you don't like it or people's opinions which we are all entitled to then don't come on an opposition thread and read things that may upset you. I wish the boy well and hope he gets back playing asap and i will apologise for that turn of phrase I'm big enough to do that but in my opinion and you may not like it it wasn't a red card. If you can't handle that then not my problem.   

8 minutes ago, rednblack said:

This is a Rob Roy thread if you don't like it or people's opinions which we are all entitled to then don't come on an opposition thread and read things that may upset you.

I wish the boy well but in my opinion and you may not like it it wasn't a red card. If you can't handle that then not my problem.

Proof above (as if it was needed) of the utterly pathetic bottom feeding nature of a certain individual (along with some of his fellow travellers).

Barely a hint of sympathy for a seriously injured opposing team player

"... don't come on an opposition thread ..."?? What arrogance!

I wished the boy well.

I said i hope he gets back playing soon as possible.

I said it was an ugly incident.

But my opinion is my opinion i don't think it was a red card or meant i can't make it anymore simple than that.

Archived