Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Took my post out!! headache clearing after listening to that opposition crowd!!

Integrity!! Lol

Embarrassing!! lol

Keeper fouled fact!!!!!

Head clash was 50/50 who the f...k let's his head crack of another player for the sake of it!! But knew ref would book our player! fouls from pollok left right and centre and your no 6 should have had two cards never mind ours being public enemy no1.

Fraser! wind up merchant lol was running your players ragged in the main!

Go and warm yourself up your hallucinating.

See you next season 

Spot on you heard the heads colliding as he went for the bloody ball wasn't good to see or hear and hope the pollok boy is Ok

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rednblack said:

Spot on you heard the heads colliding as he went for the bloody ball.

Too right and was worried for both! sometimes not committal in challenges is worse than seeing it through! Could not believe he carded our guy! two players in the air aiming for ball clash of heads! I can still hear the crack! But glad both okay but as I said if ref nipped the pollok players fouls before that then he should have been off anyway! But maybe I had brain freeze with the cold?

I think not and keeper fouled I will not back away from that! only way they were scoring.

We let them into it a bit second half! But for me we tried to play football! they fouled their way to a point.

Simple!!

Was a game of very few clear cut chances. First half Rob Roy were the better team, had a few more chances but we should have scored at the start and the end of each half. Second half we were the better team, even before the red card and deserved a point if not all 3. The ref was poor, a few fouls by both teams should have been bookings but went unpunished, felt we had a decent shout for a penalty in the first half as well. The one from McCabe already mentioned and a poor challenge from the KRR #6 good examples. Both teams played a bit of football and there were plenty of long balls up to Sawyers as well. The goals a goal, Daly has every right to try and win the header, if the keeper can't reach it or deal with it properly that's not our problem. I'm sure the highlights will confirm this. 

The red card is a red card all day long, you could hear the crack from the bottom of the ground. I'm not suggesting he went out to hurt Rowan but you just can't lead into a challenge like that, it's indefensible. Hopefully Liam is okay! 

Green is also one of the biggest fannies in junior football. The guy is obviously a good defender, less time play acting and moaning and more time playing he'd be even better.

All the best for the rest of your title challenge. It'll be incredible if you do it. Still feel Glenafton are the best team we've played this season and Talbot know how to go the course but KRR certainly are gutsy enough to give it a good go. 

Was a game of very few clear cut chances. First half Rob Roy were the better team, had a few more chances but we should have scored at the start and the end of each half. Second half we were the better team, even before the red card and deserved a point if not all 3. The ref was poor, a few fouls by both teams should have been bookings but went unpunished, felt we had a decent shout for a penalty in the first half as well. The one from McCabe already mentioned and a poor challenge from the KRR #6 good examples. Both teams played a bit of football and there were plenty of long balls up to Sawyers as well. The goals a goal, Daly has every right to try and win the header, if the keeper can't reach it or deal with it properly that's not our problem. I'm sure the highlights will confirm this. 

The red card is a red card all day long, you could hear the crack from the bottom of the ground. I'm not suggesting he went out to hurt Rowan but you just can't lead into a challenge like that, it's indefensible. Hopefully Liam is okay! 

Green is also one of the biggest fannies in junior football. The guy is obviously a good defender, less time play acting and moaning and more time playing he'd be even better.

All the best for the rest of your title challenge. It'll be incredible if you do it. Still feel Glenafton are the best team we've played this season and Talbot know how to go the course but KRR certainly are gutsy enough to give it a good go. 

A decent post overall won't agree with everything mind you.

As expected, Daly eyes on the ball all day long and your keeper makes an arse of it. He doesn't come to try and claim we don't score here.

No video of this all out assault where our player should be jailed?

By far the better team in the first half.

Reality is if you hadn't gone down to 10 pen we would have taken all 3 points.

Have to agree don't think it was a foul on the keeper but how Boyle's is a red card I will never know ... looking forward to seeing the replay and I will hold my hands up if am wrong!

Overall it's still in our hands starting with a massive game on Saturday!

So last minute winner chopped off at Hurlford away most near it called it in line.

Away to Talbot guy yards offside play stops play to whistle yes but still offside goal given to everyone surprise.

Tonight hard challenge ball there to be won yellow card and free kick to Pollok, straight red given.

Three massive decisions all went against us yes we have had some also go our way but none of them have been as match defining as these.

Guess we just get To get on with it no matter how frustrating.

Massive game against Kilbirnie being in the position we are we really need to try our best to pick up the three points won't be easy but we can do it. Probably still third favourites just great to be involved in such an exciting finish to the season.

On 23/04/2017 at 12:08, LeeKRR1878 said:

Yes the real fans understand that we were never expected to be in this position. At the start of the season we were predicted to be relegated. We have the smallest budget in the league, we are top of the league, we have a cup win, made it to the Scottish Cup quarter final and still in WoS cup and Central League cup... Yet all season you've done nothing but criticise the team and management. Why? Because a couple guys aren't getting a game? Why change a winning team? I don't know what your problem with the team is but if you were a real fan you'd know this has been our best position and squad since the 70's.

And as for your comments about the committee that was wrong. That committee has remained the same with a few new faces coming into it for as long as I remember. If it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a Rob Roy to support. They put in hard work and ok they may not always get it right but they do the best they can for the club.

I wasn't going to be dragged into the arguing but your comments are really beginning to irritate me

Can you tell me where you found all the club budgets for this year please? I'd be very interested to read that.

Best thread on P&B.

Do we get a trophy for that??

On the foul or no foul on the keeper look at the picture just before McCann hits the ball towards the net why is his whistle at his lips about to blow then changes his mind?

Do we get a trophy for that??

On the foul or no foul on the keeper look at the picture just before McCann hits the ball towards the net why is his whistle at his lips about to blow then changes his mind?

The pollok player has eyes on ball and jumps cleanly the keeper has no chance of getting over 2 players and catching it so he punches it poorly and pollok score never a foul just poor misjudgement from the keeper

Anyway knew we would have a challenge last night 

Ref I think with competent intentions tried to not be too card happy.

Decent crowd of 429 

Enjoyed the game in the main

Good luck to pollok for remaining games

We just need to play well remaining games and get some luck along the way.

Mon the Roy!!!

Archived