Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Red card was not a red in my opinion. Ball in the air and both players went for it and a clash of heads. I doubt Boyle maliciously tried to hurt the boy.

Rob Roy played well I thought. Polloks goal I felt was a foul on the keeper. Ref was poor

Spot on what about the terrible challenge in the first half out wide on i think Jordan McGuire never even booked him! Unreal.

That's twice been done by these inexperienced referees.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say it was an assault is embarrassing. It's a game of football and no boy in the Roy team would deliberately try and injure another player. It's unfortunate the boy was injured but that's what can happen with a clash of heads on a football park. Its a mans game 

You didnt think that was a red! Im sorry but Rob Roy have to be the most antagonistic team to watch in the juniors first of all assaulting players. Second having a wee wido of a no.6 winding up our support. I thought Mcmeninan was bad but your boy has made himself public enemy no.1 tonight. Hope yous dont play like that every week, yous are honestly an embarrassment to the game. Slate Pollok all you want but at least we have some integrity to the game we play and watch. Dont know what game yous watched. Or if yous know how to contest for a header, or even how not to make it a wrestling match. Choking has no place in the game, tell your goalie that. Fraser again being a wind up merchant.

Christ here comes a new one spouting a lot of rubbish. Pollok and integrity ha brilliant! What a lot of arrogant garbage still thinking you are better than everyone else living in 1995 or 2005.

Pollok calling us an embarrassment honest to god where do you go with this nonsense we have a great playing style and it's served us well all season what is an embarrassment is having one of biggest budgets in the league and biggest crowds and serving up the shite you do nearly every week.

Christ here comes a new one spouting a lot of rubbish.
Pollok calling us an embarrassment honest to god where do you go with this nonsense we have a great playing style and it's served us well all season what is an embarrassment is having one of biggest budgets in the league and biggest crowds and serving up the shite you do nearly every week.

What game did you watch?

Boyle led in with his elbow quite obvious he only had eyes on taking out rowan. Shocking challenge, out on the street that is an assault.

You made out an account to get this off your chest and to tell us how Pollok are such an upstanding club full of integrity. Other junior clubs can see through this pish as well as us.

What foul? Daly contests like that week in week out. Your keeper punched it away and had daly in a headlock on the floor. You call that a foul?

You can't jump into a goalkeeper like that. Punched it? P***! He tried to catch it and was fouled and couldn't hold it because of it

You can't jump into a goalkeeper like that. Punched it? P***! He tried to catch it and was fouled and couldn't hold it because of it

He didnt even jump into him thats the thing, he only had eyes on the ball, THAT was a 50/50 not boyles take out.

17 minutes ago, Chrissydodds said:

Just saying it how it is, maybe yous just do that cause of the pollok support, or play like that to wind us up. But its embarrassing to watch

I would be worried about your own team not the opposition . Rob Roy should have had the game done n dusted at half time tore Pollok apart first half . Was never an elbow in a million years header the back of the Pollok's player head red card debateable, but that's the only way Pollok where getting back into the game and another debateable foul on rob roy goalkeeper for equaliser .

He didnt even jump into him thats the thing, he only had eyes on the ball, THAT was a 50/50 not boyles take out.

Ha aye ok. You can't foul the keeper simple as that. The referee bottled it because he was intimidated by your support

Took my post out!! headache clearing after listening to that opposition crowd!!

Integrity!! Lol

Embarrassing!! lol

Keeper fouled fact!!!!!

Head clash was 50/50 who the f...k let's his head crack of another player for the sake of it!! But knew ref would book our player! fouls from pollok left right and centre and your no 6 should have had two cards never mind ours being public enemy no1.

Fraser! wind up merchant lol was running your players ragged in the main!

Go and warm yourself up your hallucinating.

See you next season 

Archived