Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

15 minutes ago, cloughy said:

I mis one game and your on my case, I actual praised Jordan and Shaun and the squad. It's quite clear that your on the committee or maxis dad. emoji849.png Look book parks and enjoy the run when you were shiting yourself I was quoting wins in April I did say this was our month. Now get back to looking for a descent venue for next season somewhere that is not a swap. Well done maxi and the coaches I hope my positive comments are hitting home.

You never made a comment on the arthurlie game - you didn't know gary was suspended from that game.:unsure:

You also said you'd never have played gary at cb against talbot yet he was man of the match.:huh:

After the largs win you comment on young gun's comng in and we win as if this is something opposite from the norm we have been winning games all season in the main ffs with the good tried and trusted players who have earned the right to play every week.

Today you weren't at the game yet come on saying this player and that player has been brilliant since they came in as if to justify this chip on your shoulder that you have that stewart isn't using his squad which well something that is frankly laughable. Again the boys who came in have done fine not brilliant fine so clam it.

Every boy who is coming in his playing there part and with a good attitude they know the score and why they haven't had much game time yet you don't seem to quite get it.

It's a forum i have supported this club for nigh on 40 years and if i want to comment on someone who i think has an agenda and likes to hide it i will say so if your to thin skinned to take that then don't read this .

I'm happy to take your silly outbursts which usually occur after me putting you in your place :). The stick to booking the parks comment being a classic line of yours whatever the hell that means.

Incidentally i am NOT  on the committee and have never had the inclination for such a role for near 40 years so won't start now and i am not stewart father neither do i know stewart personally.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paranoid

You are on the committee and you do book the parks. Let me and the genuine fans enjoy the win, Mr negative. I have been positive and got it right while you panicked like a big girls blouse. Wait to see if I get it right for Monday a wee clue I did state at the start of the month April was ours.

Come on the Roy for the real fans who pay £6 each week.

Not those who eat the free sandwiches at half time.

15 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Paranoid

You are on the committee and you do book the parks. Let me and the genuine fans enjoy the win, Mr negative. I have been positive and got it right while you panicked like a big girls blouse. Wait to see if I get it right for Monday a wee clue I did state at the start of the month April was ours.

I am not on the committee !!

Incidentally now committee men are not ' real fans ' they keep clubs alive and i'm grateful for ours ! your making a right arse of thi and don;t really get junior football do you ?

AND was reluctant to mention this but as i was told recently stewart father is no longer with us but his ashes are scattered at admaslie so you can score that one of your wee list.

Honest to god what a state to get in.

8 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

Well done roy...fab result...couldn't make today but will be heading to Newlands field on Monday.
With Talbot n Glens focusing on the Scottish I honestly think we now have an advantage in the title race!

Possibly time will tell i know you are a very positive contributor i'm just old and slightly more cautious !

I am not on the committee !!
Incidentally now committee men are not ' real fans ' they keep clubs alive and i'm grateful for ours ! your making a right arse of thi and don;t really get junior football do you ?
AND was reluctant to mention this but as i was told recently stewart father is no longer with us but his ashes are scattered at admaslie so you can score that one of your wee list.

Honest to god what a state to get in.

Look you come on here posting like a
fan, now our committee is great the back bone of the club. The real fans are on here being honest and open but don't pull the wool.

Talbot play Glens on Wednesday. If you dafties think either team will relinqush any points because they've a final in six weeks, you're being very very silly!

No team will relinquish any points but both teams may be distracted with 1 eye on the final playing in some league matches leading up to it...so there ya daftie [emoji8]

No team will relinquish any points but both teams may be distracted with 1 eye on the final playing in some league matches leading up to it...so there ya daftie [emoji8]

Well said pal never mind these spoil sport talbot fans [emoji4]

Look you come on here posting like a

fan, now our committee is great the back bone of the club. The real fans are on here being honest and open but don't pull the wool.

f**k sake you!

Every committee is the back bone of any junior club they keep the lights on for the fans to have a club.

Yeah ours have made mistakes big mistakes our committee isn't great but they are fans just like myself and love the club like i do and that's what matter.

I've pointed out your silly ramblings others reading this will see through you I've told you committee are also fans and to label them as only at games for a free sandwich shows you up.

2 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

No team will relinquish any points but both teams may be distracted with 1 eye on the final playing in some league matches leading up to it...so there ya daftie emoji8.png

The final can be put to bed for 6 weeks as far as the finalists are concerned.

Talbot have won a few doubles in the Sloan era. I can't recall how close the relevant title races were but their record of seeing these things out on multiple fronts is very good ([possibly 100%?).

Glenafton - like yourselves - don't get this close to the big prizes very often so it's hard to see them losing focus on something that they want to win so desperately given that either one of these would represent their best season since the Roughy days.

Would you expect Rob roy to be distracted in any way if you were sitting in Talbot or the Glens shoes?

The upshot is that whoever wins this league should never mind waiting for hawners. 

If we were in a Scottish cup final and in Talbot position or glens we probably would be distracted but we are a different thing altogether to Talbot or even glens as at least those two clubs have been winning or near big prizes for while now.

Our cup final win in October meant the world to us as you saw as i think you were at it everything else since has been an amazing bonus now in near may one or two may begin to dream of more success you can't have a go for that it's what football is all about heart overruling the head.

9 minutes ago, rednblack said:

If we were in a Scottish cup final and in Talbot position or glens we probably would be distracted but we are a different thing altogether to Talbot or even glens as at least those two clubs have been winning or near big prizes for while now.

Our cup final win in October meant the world to us as you saw as i think you were at it everything else since has been an amazing bonus now in near may one or two may begin to dream of more success you can't have a go for that it's what football is all about heart overruling the head.

Aye it was nice to see you win it and it was obvious that it had greater meaning given how rare the trophies were for rob roy.

I just think that teams invest so much time and effort in a successful league campaign that to become distracted at the point where you've done 75% of the hard work to day-dream about a one-off game that could be decided by a ridiculous penalty decision or suchlike is slightly wishful. 

I think the smart move is to look at how best to ensure you get as much silverware as you can, win the league, and go into the cup final knowing you've already got a trophy on the mantelpiece. 

Obviously we can gas about it but who knows what priority decisions take place in these run-ins. 

37 minutes ago, rednblack said:

As you & I have commented before,rednblack,Rabs have had a cracking season so far.And it's not over yet! Still in with a shout for the league title! If Rabs can keep Maxi at the helm,& keep the majority of the currant players,maybe adding a couple of quality others,then there's no reason you can't continue this season's success,into next season! For teams like Buffs & Rabs to get to the Scottish quarters is a great feat,as we aren't expected to do so.But you can build on the cup run for next season,& perhaps go all the way! Who knows?....... 

5 hours ago, cloughy said:

Paranoid

What a tosser you are. My old man has been on the committee for 40 years including managing the team in the late seventies for a couple of years. Running the line when Roy were in the lower leagues , looking after the pitch at Adamslie for years - been to virtually every Rob Roy game in the last 40 years and a bawbag like you thinks he's not a real fan because he gets free sandwiches. Piss off and gie's peace ya total muppet.

Totally shown yourself up as a clueless idiot.

Well said that man. Guy thinks he is being clever but that's the last thing he is. Never answers anything properly insulting our committee, questioning our manager and why certain players are playing even though we are having our best season since the 70s.

He is best ignored.

Ps i think i know who the man you are on about and instead of ' not being a real fan ' and after some free sandwiches this man should have a stand or something named after him in the future. These committee men make mistakes we all do in life but they are Rob Roy through and through saying anything otherwise tells me this person has no real grasp of the junior game.

Well done to the boys yesterday. Showed a fair bit of bottle to come back from 1-0 down. Don't think we started the game great, but grew into the game after conceding. Thought wee watt was excellent along with willie and the defence looked solid. We seem to have a squad this year and that's testament to the hard work maxi and the coaching team have put in. 

Any news on players signing again for next next year? Is boyle and A Johnstone signed for next year? 

Archived