Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also when is watt back fit?? Certainly picking up injuries at the moment unfortunately 

I think his injuries happens in a friendly and then at training. The good news is Shaun Fraser back I would play him up front with Willie until wee Kev is back. Hopefully soon

6 minutes ago, cloughy said:

I think his injuries happens in a friendly and then at training. The good news is Shaun Fraser back I would play him up front with Willie until wee Kev is back. Hopefully soon

Rate Watt very highly, such a threat, when he's on his game him and sawyers are unplayable but this season in my honest opinion he has been poor and therefore I would start both Duff and Fraser ahead of him to be honest. 

Firstly Willie is a top junior striker and was the only available striker yesterday he was desperate for a goal, his effort was good he had a good battle with the big number 5 and it was bang on the right decision to stick with him with him finally got his goal right at the end which will do him good.
The injury has impacted on Willie season but he now has 16 goals from 23 games an excellent return.

Chris Duff is a match winner he was a constant danger yesterday during the first half to the point that Largs resorted to just trying to kick him off the park a tactic most teams employ as Chris can be that good. Second half he was quiet but Duff is the kind of player who you need to keep on when the opposition is down to ten men to exploit the space.

MacKie started yesterday and had a poor game I'm sure he would agree with that not sure why you have worded it that he didn't start.

Boy McCall hasn't been getting a chance because a good experienced junior full back in Scott Walker has been really good and steady this season he is the number one in that position and has earned that right you do realise that the nature of football is you will always have first picks.

I would agree and like to see Jordan McGuire get more game time as i like the look of him.

Strange comments from yourself and your like i mean were you even at the game for god sake.

As for next week if Walker comes in fine nobody will bat an eyelid harsh on boy McCall but we are a premier league junior club and it's tough at this level.
Boyle will no doubt come in which will allow Gary McMenamin to go back into centre mid.
Word was Whelan is injured so i would play Jordan McGuire in midfield with McMenamin with Duff and Gallacher, sawyers up front with another depending who's available.

What a great reply to my humble opinion you have to explain to me what you mean by your likes and for your info I was at the match yesterday also other people are allowed to comment on this thread and as other people have said previously it's not your thread it's for everybody roll on next week maybe you can have a pint in the bar if your not hiding behind your keyboard with all the likes of me who pay each week to watch OUR club

Overall a good win yesterday and pretty good performance all round!

Agree Duff has been inconsistent but actually thought he played well yesterday, don't think it's a case of replacing him with MacKie I would play them both as I like Duff through the middle just off Sawyers. Speaking of Sawyers agree he wasn't at his best yesterday however he still scored and is probably getting up to full fitness at an important time! Thought the right back was alright yesterday, as was mcguire! 

Beith v Glens score went our way yesterday and means we can go back on top if we win on Sat!

If it was manager I would make 3 changes, Boyle in for Gary, Gary/Luke in for Mcguire and I would through Fraser back in for Pearson..... Must be tough for Maxi at times! 

I think if McGuire is fully fit i would give him a shot over a 70/80 per cent fit Fraser think that's only fair . Just me am no a manager just saying like and being honest most of the boys coming in I'm pretty confident would do a good job. [emoji4]

What a great reply to my humble opinion you have to explain to me what you mean by your likes and for your info I was at the match yesterday also other people are allowed to comment on this thread and as other people have said previously it's not your thread it's for everybody roll on next week maybe you can have a pint in the bar if your not hiding behind your keyboard with all the likes of me who pay each week to watch OUR club

That's Brian for you!

Get away from that as its a get out from what really matter and get back to me on my actual football comments please do. I've picked you up on what i feel is silly comments you can give me some back that's how a football forum works.

Get away from that as its a get out from what really matter and get back to me on my actual football comments please do. I've picked you up on what i feel is silly comments you can give me some back that's how a football forum works.  

Touché'

Eh?? Put it more simple pick holes in what i have said , directly reply to my points made. It's easy really .

I thought that was what I had done your correct again it is easy or do you just like getting the last point in

You didn't as you didn't reply back properly to my second detailed reply instead you went on about a bloody pint trying to divert.

Anyway onto saturday lots at stake and probably a must win as most are at this time of the season thankfully we are at the right end of the table this season!

As ever mon the famous rabs!

I think if McGuire is fully fit i would give him a shot over a 70/80 per cent fit Fraser think that's only fair . Just me am no a manager just saying like and being honest most of the boys coming in I'm pretty confident would do a good job. [emoji4]

Would start with Shaun Fraser and Willie up front defo give Jordan a start after Saturday.

2 hours ago, cloughy said:

KRR V Troon 22nd April guys meadow

Two good Saturdays and we could go top again

Top of league come May well that's something special

Don't see fixtures for 22nd listed anywhere?

Big two weeks of games ahead. Will need to be up for it this week against a good arthurlie side. Hope the boys show their early season form and a win on Saturday sets us up well for Troon 

Yeah big two weeks for sure two wins and we are in with a right chance . Four points wouldn't be a disaster either.

All up to the boys and the experienced players like Gary and Willie to lead the way.

Archived