Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Last thing i am is that trust me.

A simple question asking a fellow fan of what you made of a guy who played with us and served us for years and who will be featuring for St Rochs on Saturday. He only left at the end of last season for god sake.
Now you either seen him play for us or not. I would like your opinion on him without dodging the question.

It didn't take long, but R&B now in full Bellend Brian mode. [emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, plug mac said:

Agree but surely we shouldn't be expected to sugar coat everything when things are not been going our way it's been a form dip both strikers have been injured and it has definitely affected our results I have been a fan of sawyers from the start of season he carried the team until his injury and watt has struggled theirs no favouritism on my behalf just wish both would get back to scoring and let's do ourselves justice as we are a better team than recent results suggest

Sugar coating nothing!

If you really look at the time both players your quoting were injured we never lost! any games we drew once!

I've said in earlier posts keep attitude/fitness all team free from injury! the manager hand picks his team! his idea of a formidable team to challenge! But that's an ideal world and this is real life! players get injuries/form dips/confidence falls) but all are temporary! and with most things in life it if does not go to plan you adjust and do the best you can 

Everyone is free to say their piece and I will continue to say what I say!!

Eg: Just because I'm not getting a dream run in the car I've just bought! because it has temporary faults! doesn't mean I'm going to give up on it,I will get it back to competent working order.

We all know and knew we would win some lose some and draw some! We all know and knew that barring a dip in all I've stated above would affect each result 

If we give a good showing last eight games at worst we could finish fourth! I don't want us to settle for anything other than aiming to win all games,may not happen but why not!! only if we don't repair where needed confidence/fitness/attitude/form/ability

Constructive criticism is good and it's a whole team game and yes strikers are there to score! But sometimes it does not happen! and sometimes chances are missed.

I am not always Mr positive but it's a much better feeling to be be fairly positive and optimistic than throw in the towel now! 

It's not over yet and I'm keeping optimistic and everyone else can say their opinion or not! I will post my thing! if I don't have faith then I can't expect the team to have faith in their season.

Big game this weekend against St Rochs. A chance to get back on a winning run but important not to underestimate them as they have some good players and been doing well in the central first. Hope the boys are up for it and we are in the next round come Saturday evening 

19 hours ago, plug mac said:

Have to confess been following Roy for about 4 years since moving moving to Kilsyth from bonnybridge would go along to dunipace games then but recent to pie and bovril was put on to by my neighbour don't know Ronald so can't comment did ok when he was their can't praise or condemn the man

What was wrong with going to kilsyth games if thats where you moved to, why rob roy?

You should not have to state how long you've followed a club to have a valid point. Honestly it's football everyone has an opinion, it's not an attack just to state your view. I am sure maxi can take everything with a pinch of salt let's not be too serious. If someone wants to have a say go ahead it's called freedom of speech.

Totally agree cloughy [emoji106]

Still no answer to my question he's usually very quick ah well i rest my case [emoji3]

Anyway Mon the famous Rabs!

Give up my good man you win you the self appointed spokesman for the team on this forum so I will keep my thoughts to myself lad and tow the party line but good luck to the guys rest of season anyway you obviously a diehard but are you not recent to the forum how far do you go back as red n black

7cb0736c7ff575b5cc36e674a859e631.jpgCan go back further than that

John Carter

2006 to 2016 club capt great player

Centre half.

Can we now be aloud to have an opinion about football

John Carter nobody ever referred to him as that. You're coming out with a generic copy and paste job from Google just the kind of reply i expected.

In what way was he a great player? What other position could he play?

You forgot in said copy and paste job to include he went away for a season.

You must think we are mugs tbh that picture of a old cup final programme from the internet proves what??

Only mistake the manager has made this season is signing one player who was never going to be up to it and he is now off to try and play with another club.

Other than that the guys been spot on.

Deal with it and stop making an arse of it on here.

John Carter nobody ever referred to him as that. You're coming out with a generic copy and paste job from Google just the kind of reply i expected. In what way was he a great player? What other position could he play?
You forgot in said copy and paste job to include he went away for a season.

You must think we are mugs tbh that picture of a old cup final programme from the internet proves what??
Only mistake the manager has made this season is signing one player who was never going to be up to it and he is now off to try and play with another club.

Other than that the guys been spot on.

Deal with it and stop making an arse of it on here.

Sorry if I upset you by proving you wrong. Keep up the good work RRG

Rob roy guy is dead,

Long live the king!

Rrg.are you now known as rednblack ?

Answer the question.........I rest my case.

There is nothing worse than being taken as a fool and this guy is taking the whole forum as fools.man up and answer the question.

Sorry if I upset you by proving you wrong. Keep up the good work RRG

You talking nonsense and still refuse to answer anything in proper detail. Most reading through this can see it so you carry on.

99.9 per cent of us will continue to enjoy our best season in thirty odd years and you can moan and greet about the manager no making a change a or two to suit you.

Oh you said Gary McMenamin shouldn't have played centre back on Saturday.... Really??
We only had one centre back who trained all week and who turned up on time matchday and Gary was the only option and despite him getting our man of the match you still question it you plank [emoji23].

You talking nonsense and still refuse to answer anything in proper detail. Most reading through this can see it so you carry on.

99.9 per cent of us will continue to enjoy our best season in thirty odd years and you can moan and greet about the manager no making a change a or two to suit you.

Oh you said Gary McMenamin shouldn't have played centre back on Saturday.... Really??
We only had one centre back who trained all week and who turned up on time matchday and Gary was the only option and despite him getting our man of the match you still question it you plank [emoji23].

Quite clear you don't take in what I actual said. Why was David Barr not playing on Saturday against Talbot and yet he was at the game. He was not even stripped, last week he got KRR man of the match. The big question here, is David upset at latest centre back signing Danny Boyle. We now have 4 for 2 positions. If the stories are true that he wants released then why, if your in the know would you not raise this point on a open KRR Forum. Or is this just about kissing the managers ass and chair leading. This Sat it's a diddy cup will we see Young Shaun, Young Jordan and Kieran get a run out. How can we develop or youth if they never play.

You didn't read what i wrote he wasn't at training and turned up late and is leaving because of personal issues you can't play a guy who hasn't been at training and turns up late with head not in it. Seemingly is he is taking a break from football good luck to the guy always gave his all.
Stewart switched worked Gary was man of the match and a solid dependable captain we are lucky to have.

Again we are not a youth club we want results that's the main aim if the manager doesn't want to play them I'm fine with that and the players need to make a decision stay and work hard and try force way in or leave simple really.

3 hours ago, happy said:

Rob roy guy is dead,

Long live the king!

Rrg.are you now known as rednblack ?

Answer the question.........I rest my case.

There is nothing worse than being taken as a fool and this guy is taking the whole forum as fools.man up and answer the question.

Not that I really care, but for the sake of clarity, this rednblack fella used to pm me RRG's predictions when I was babysitting his predictor competition a few seasons back. If anyone wasn't about then, that was when he took one of his annual huffs with the forum. 

He'll disappear again soon. But he's loving the attention he's getting now though, so I'll stop contributing to his aura now.

You didn't read what i wrote he wasn't at training and turned up late and is leaving because of personal issues you can't play a guy who hasn't been at training and turns up late with head not in it. Seemingly is he is taking a break from football good luck to the guy always gave his all.
Stewart switched worked Gary was man of the match and a solid dependable captain we are lucky to have.

Again we are not a youth club we want results that's the main aim if the manager doesn't want to play them I'm fine with that and the players need to make a decision stay and work hard and try force way in or leave simple really.

What about Gavin will he start or has he left also. Honestly can you not update the forum on real issues the support want to hear or is it all hush hush. RRG

Some of the crap i read on here is hilarious let the manager run and pick the team it is them that will live or die with their decisions. Some of the fans on here need to get a grip , probably the best season in years regardless of what the rest of the games throw up and still some aren't happy. If you want a better standard of player how about more of you attend functions that the club run and contribute to their £10 per month direct debit . A good  number on here and at games criticise committee and club but don't support these things to benefit the club. 

Archived