Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Well that's me got my weekend sorted, me and the new guy Chris ( met him on Tinder) having a wee over nighter in Cumnock, Dumfries Arms. Friday night dinner then some drinks . Saturday breakfast then of to Auchinleck to see the Famous Roy, hopefully the bold Maxi will have the boys up for it. Can't be doing with another poor performance when a ladies expecting fire works.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Well that's me got my weekend sorted, me and the new guy Chris ( met him on Tinder) having a wee over nighter in Cumnock, Dumfries Arms. Friday night dinner then some drinks . Saturday breakfast then of to Auchinleck to see the Famous Roy, hopefully the bold Maxi will have the boys up for it. Can't be doing with another poor performance when a ladies expecting fire works.

Who are you "expecting fireworks" from,Nicole?......I hope it's The Roy!! ;-)

Actually gringing for the real rob roy fans on here . These rockets are embarassing !!!

Not even real supporters folk on trying to take the piss and spoil what was and still is without them a good wee thread.
Will continue to ask around but nobody has ever heard of 'Rab' or his 'daughter ''Nicole '.

I always thought rednblack was rrg but im sure its nicole

5 hours ago, rednblack said:

Not even real supporters folk on trying to take the piss and spoil what was and still is without them a good wee thread.
Will continue to ask around but nobody has ever heard of 'Rab' or his 'daughter ''Nicole '.

Rockers fireworks some 'lassie' spending the night in cumnock an old boy 'rab' still in a rage over saturday what's become of this thread in amongst the tosh a sensible buffs supporter [emoji33].
Will be fun and games if we really hit a poor run of form which I'm confident won't happen as we have a good bunch of players ????

13 hours ago, Nicole said:

Would recommend the scallops on a bed of pea purée washed down with a good merlot , if you've room left finish off with the arctic roll 

Back to the real talk, Danny Boyle rejoining after being unfavoured at Talbot. Won't be registered until after the weekend though.

Good to bring in a defender especially with Buchanan injured

Looking forward to Saturday. Going to be a massive game in the title race for both teams!

I personally think defeat for Talbot would give them too much work to do and defeat for us would make our already tough run in even tougher!

Disapointed Boyle won't be allowed to play, think he could give us a massive advantage. Well done on Maxi on getting him in what seems like a pretty late deal, that's the last 3 seasons he has managed to get someone in with a bit of quality/experience for the final 2/3 months! 

Mon the Roy! 

Can't see us playing as poorly as we did at weekend but realistically would take a draw and that doesn't mean I think we can't win but a draw and win our home games we will keep it going to the death anything is possible cmon the Roy [emoji106][emoji460]

Archived