Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've followed the Roy for 60yrs now and NERRL from the beginning. And now can't be arsed. End of.

Fair enough. I was just wondering if folk in it have a local team up in Aberdeen way they follow aswell

I've not fallen out with anyone, but by their rudeness and silence others may have fallen out with me. But being a decent human being it does not bother me a jot. And will still follow the RRoy, but from a distance. In football I have nothing to prove nor be ashamed of. Silence is for wimps.

It hasn't stopped me , I just chose not to. Remember we are all 'Rob Roy Guy' . Just saying I can't be arsed a 200 mile+round journey seems to have roused some discussion.It's not really important is it? There will still be enough support on the day. Nor do I find your questioning as to my ethics of any importance either. But hey feel free to carry on especially on this public forum,it all looks quite silly to me. But hey, good luck to the team on this fixture. And I look forward to seeing them progress into the next round.

Great result for the Rabs today with a 5-0'win away to Colony Park Willie Sawyers man of the match. Only dissapointment was lack of discipline in the second half for verbal abuse to Referee. Several yellows and Red could cost the Rabs as the season pans out. 

Great result again big sawyers top man in juniors this season flying only complaint is Maxwell not playing best starting 11 but results have been amazing long may it continue

Guessing not happy with watt on bench.
Right back walker is injured i understand so young boy McCall stepped in.
Kassarate up front instead of Watt.
Other than that it was first team.

Centre of the park hasn't been great in recent games two tidy players in there just need to get a bit more out whoever we put in the middle of the pitch.

Enjoyed the trip and game today colony are a very well run club who will do well in the future.

8 hours ago, rednblack said:

Guessing not happy with watt on bench.
Right back walker is injured i understand so young boy McCall stepped in.
Kassarate up front instead of Watt.
Other than that it was first team.

Centre of the park hasn't been great in recent games two tidy players in there just need to get a bit more out whoever we put in the middle of the pitch.

Enjoyed the trip and game today colony are a very well run club who will do well in the future.

Strange you can't be happy when you's have won 14 in a row?? Suppose no matter wot you can't play the same team every week winning run or not.

Who said i wasn't happy? Just because i stated the obvious that the centre of the park hasn't been great in recent games.

Just gave my opinion on something i see doesn't mean i am not happy or don't rate certain players.

Even if a team win 100 in a row you will always get people voicing an opinion on how things can improve to keep a run going.

Archived