Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

End of the day my good man this is junior football.
This level is full of players who used to play senior and for whatever reason find themselves going junior in a bid to rejuvenate their career.

It's the Rabs management team job to try get the best out of him, from my perspective i hope they do time will tell.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully kevin hits the ground running and stays clear of injury. If he does we have a top junior striker.

Hopefully bring in another striker as only have watt and sawyers and chris D as a stand in striker

Heard the boys fraser and sinclair are pretty decent, anyone know much about them. Hopefully they can add goals to our midfield. I would try get the big lad maxwell that played with meadow up front. Would give us bit of experience up top

Signed for possil ym

Don't think anyone should be getting carried away.Yes another striker in and squad is ready to go but we should all remember as good as we were up till new year we fell away pretty badly second half of the season that should be remembered expectations should tempered.
Excuse my ignorance but is fraser best centre midfield or behind the striker or strikers? does he have the pace and engine to play out wide in midfield? any info appreciated.

As ever mon the famous rabs!

Don't think anyone should be getting carried away.Yes another striker in and squad is ready to go but we should all remember as good as we were up till new year we fell away pretty badly second half of the season that should be remembered expectations should tempered.
Excuse my ignorance but is fraser best centre midfield or behind the striker or strikers? does he have the pace and engine to play out wide in midfield? any info appreciated.

As ever mon the famous rabs!

His favoured position is usually in front of the refs face, talking himself into a yellow card.

Archived