Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Starting this thread to discuss transfers, updates and just general Rob Roy chat for this season.

Friendlies

Civil Service Strollers (A) 16/7/16

Haddington Athletic (A) 23/7/16

Camelon (A) 26/7/16

Petershill (A) 30/7/16

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added John Doyle and Kevin Finlayson to the coaching staff

Hearing J.D. also going to be involved in revamping the youth set-up as the club start preparing

for a move into their new ground some 18 months from now.

New signings are Scott Walker, Kevin Green and Craig Buchanan ( Blantyre Vics),plus Michael

McKinven back from Linlithgow Rose.

You're out of touch as well then Ezra ?

Kevin watt anyone?

Still him n sawyers main strikers then?!

We'll see, I was at the game at the end of the season where his old man was going off on a rant to the Rabs fans because his son wasn't getting a game, saying he won't be there next season

Yes.

Going by the info new fullback, two new centre back, new keeper.

no doubt the rabs gaffer will have his eye on 1,2,3 more attack minded player all depends on how well he manages his budget which won't be much as i got told.

Don't let them fool you. I'm not saying they pay everyone £250 a week anymore but they pay a lot more than they make out.

Excellent some Rob Roy input at last !!

Looking to get to guy's meadow this coming season to support the club through this transitional period in it's history.

Some like Maxwell some don't whatever the man has steered the club through some choppy waters in recent years and that he should take pride in when looking back in future years.

As ever mon the famous rabs!!

I've heard we have the smallest budget in the league, and by a lot of money. Won't be surprised to see more younger players coming to the club as we have done over last few seasons.

In 18 months the new ground should be ready. About time we got back to Kirky!

I like Maxwell I think he's a good manager who has managed to bring a team together who do play well together, although the last part of last season the form had dipped.

I'll be there a lot more next season and I'm looking forward to it as it'll be really tough. Survival in the Premier league will be a good season IMO

New striker needed to partner watt sawyers to slow and fat impact player at best served the club well in past but has let himself go the side went into free fall when kev watt broke his foot and was out for couple of months

William was sharp and playing well up until the new year.

Lost his way a bit since then like the rest of the team but a club like the rabs simply can't afford to go out and replace him easily .

William knows what he needs to do to perform at a decent level it's all up to him .

The club have shown faith in him which he has earned but if has to repay that faith he knows 12 goals is a poor return for him last season.

Archived