Favourite England Tournament Lawlfest 1990-2016

Favourite England Tournament Lawlfest 1990-2016  

147 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back on topic? celebrating someone else's failure, when you have f*ck all to celebrate yersel, aye that's the game mate! Sorry and Sad, crack on pal, the SFA beckons your appointment as a true representative of the TA.

:lol: :lol:

You're actually angry about this. Lovely. 

Given that you're an overly-emotional thick *** with a clearly shite dead end job, I'll bow to your obvious lifetime expertise in failure.

Given that you're an overly-emotional thick *** with a clearly shite dead end job, I'll bow to your obvious lifetime expertise in failure.

Jupe, he's raging. On the England v Iceland thread he said he supports all the "home nations", which I pointed out was Rangers-speak for "England are my big team".

Outside of possibly Russia, there is no group of players or fans more odious and less worthy of our support than England, yet guys like red rob thinks we should because we're close to them on a map.

Last nights predictable humiliation is the rock bottom for the expectant English media for sure. Hopefully they'll learn from that, but they won't.

A thread dedicated to England's failure is scant reward for Scottish fans however, who have little else to hold onto at present?

Sums our country up! It will be the same on here this season every game that Rangers drop points, the P&B hordes will be rejoicing even if their own team have just been pumped 4-0 at home. The comparison is clear.

It's mental! Bring it on!

Bore off you tedious c**t.

No, we don't have much else to hold on to, so we're having a laugh.  That's about it.  Lighten up min.

Shut the f**k up you tedious *** c**t.

Back on topic:

This was utterly glorious, I can't believe I'd forgotten about it. Koeman went on to score a re-taken free kick thanks to David Seaman's laughable positioning. The sense of injustice and entitlement from England after that was magnificently funny.

England's inability to withstand San Marino's 8 second onslaught was even more glorious.

Somebody, please find a copy of Wright's entitled, tear-drenched meltdown after England's defeat to Northern Ireland in a qualifier. I'd love to see that again, as the man is a tit. His reaction after the Iceland game was disappointingly tame by comparison.

Might have missed it but worth also mentioning the opening group game of Euro 2000 when they were 2-0 up vs Portugal after about 15 minutes and Tyledesly was giving it "this is the way we all dreamt it last night". Lost 3-2.

Clearly didn't learn from that incident when they were 1-0 up against France and Tyldesley proclaimed that French manager Jacques Santini, who had agreed a deal to manage Spurs the next season, would be subjected to endless taunts of people shouting "One Nil, One Nil!"

Lost 2-1.

Ha Ha, Beautiful piece of self-reflection there, almost poetic.

Archived