1996 - Spain (penalties)

2002 - Denmark

2006 - Ecuador

An absolutely awful record.

Holy shit is that true?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

English are deluded about their football team?

Check out The Sun player ratings

ENGLAND: Hart 5, Cahill 7, Walker 7, Smalling 7, Rose 6, Dier 6, Sterling 6, Alli 7, Rooney 8, Sturridge 6, Kane 7.

Turning that on its head (ahem) ...conversely one would have received better odds on whether I would get my 'evil way' with Kylie .v. Harry Kane /Raheem Sterling scoring for Engerlund.

I prefer Dannii to Kylie . Think she looks saucier . That said Kylie has a nice ass.

The Minogue sisters would be better that England's midfield âš½ï¸

Red rob fighting back the tears.

I like to see all the home nations do well mate, tonight it didn't happen. No problem. Tears you think!? Ha ha, I've had a f*ckin riot tonight with English pals who are spitting feathers. Their only response is 'at least we qualified' !!? Lol

You just don't understand HRHC how you can have many differences as individuals but still be good mates.

I feel sorry for people like you that clearly can't have the same outlook. You're either a bitter auld f*ck or about 15. Either way let it go. It will do you the world of good!😉

English are deluded about their football team?

Check out The Sun player ratings

ENGLAND: Hart 5, Cahill 7, Walker 7, Smalling 7, Rose 6, Dier 6, Sterling 6, Alli 7, Rooney 8, Sturridge 6, Kane 7.

really?...My take is Rooney was overweight and slow ..says a lot that some select him as Engerlunds best player this tournament.For me...I'd take Walker any day of the week...and Deli Alli when he stops sulkin.

I prefer Dannii to Kylie . Think she looks saucier . That said Kylie has a nice ass.

The Minogue sisters would be better that England's midfield âš½ï¸

ooooooohh....ahm gettin' aw radji!!

I like to see all the home nations do well mate, tonight it didn't happen. No problem. Tears you think!? Ha ha, I've had a f*ckin riot tonight with English pals who are spitting feathers. Their only response is 'at least we qualified' !!? Lol

You just don't understand HRHC how you can have many differences as individuals but still be good mates.

I feel sorry for people like you that clearly can't have the same outlook. You're either a bitter auld f*ck or about 15. Either way let it go. It will do you the world of good!

Have to hand it to you....the progression your new club has made is remarkable.Enjoy your holiday in Rejykavik...fly Icelandair.

Have to hand it to you....the progression your new club has made is remarkable.Enjoy your holiday in Rejykavik...fly Icelandair.

Just been the once, scenery beautiful first day, then pished it down and a heavy mist, spent pretty much the whole of the 2nd day in the hotel bar, then home. Can't see us heading back soon.

Archived