Predictions - what will end up happening

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I fucking hate the term ‘jock’. Anyone who lets an english person abuse them with ‘jock’ type insults is a forelock tugging arsehole of the highest order.

Sweaty Sock is 100x worse. Normally said in a jocular (pun intended) fashion.
I normally respond with “OK Quentin”, which I continue for months. Seems to do the trick.

Those SiU types are bad for this. "Spiffy and Scratcher called me a jock in the TA and it never upset me" shit like that.

Yeh my cousin was in the Scots Guards and liked when the English regiments called them the Jock Guards, needless to say as much as he’s family and I love him, he voted for Brexit because it’d stop immigrants from syria, likes Stephen Yaxley Lennon and basically has political leanings that put him slightly further right than Genghis Khan. Im not saying its on the same level as abuse met out to people of different colour etc but I still fucking hate it. Ive been in England and people made ‘tight jock’ type jokes but in reality have been far more generous with drinks/tips etc than any of the p***ks giving it large.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yeh my cousin was in the Scots Guards and liked when the English regiments called them the Jock Guards, needless to say as much as he’s family and I love him, he voted for Brexit because it’d stop immigrants from syria, likes Stephen Yaxley Lennon and basically has political leanings that put him slightly further right than Genghis Khan.

Anybody reading this might be tempted to ask if Ghenghis Khan was right wing. Apparently it is a Hitler reference. The Mongols were almost always outnumbered by their enemy so their solution was basically to slaughter everybody at every opportunity. When Hitler started slaughtering lots of people the comparison was established. Also FYI there was a famous Hollywood "eastern" called "The Conqueror" starring John Wayne as Khan. It was filmed near a nuclear test site and half the people involved with the film got cancer and died from it including John Wayne.  Anyway, what were you saying?

Edited by Fullerene

4 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Anybody reading this might be tempted to ask if Ghenghis Khan was right wing. Apparently it is a Hitler reference. The Mongols were almost always outnumbered by their enemy so their solution was basically to slaughter everybody at every opportunity. When Hitler started slaughtering lots of people the comparison was established. Also FYI there was a famous Hollywood "eastern" called "The Conqueror" starring John Wayne as Khan. It was filmed near a nuclear test site and half the people involved with the film got cancer and died from it including John Wayne.  Anyway, what were you saying?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/06/downwinders-nuclear-fallout-hollywood-john-wayne

Everyday's a school day

80 fags a day man Wayne was always a likely cancer target.

12 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I fucking hate the term ‘jock’. Anyone who lets an english person abuse them with ‘jock’ type insults is a forelock tugging arsehole of the highest order.

We are all "Jock Tamson's bairns" 

Apart from that get a grip ffs. Jock is not an insult or abuse.

38 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

^^^^ exactly the type of person I meant when making this post. Probably goes on holiday to Benidorm sitting in the ibrox bar begging English people to come in and spit on him.

No.  He’s a troll.  A Troll. 

He comes on to websites to get a rise out of people.  He doesn’t mean a word he says.

He probably posts on pro-Brexit websites masquerading as an ardent Remainer.

The fact that intelligent people like you cannot spot this is pretty sad.