Conservative Leadership Thread

Sooky

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Only on this forum is it a good time. You all won the EU referendum on this forum but not in real life.

No appetite for a referendum here in The Borders that I can tell. I know many remainers who do not want an indyref.

Not scientific but reading the Hawick News this week it is full of letters against another indyref and local councillors are calling on Sturgeon to rein in the indyref rhetoric.

Ah good. We don't have to bother with another indyref now, all because you know some people. It's a good thing the borders speak for the whole of Scotland, otherwise we'd have to start developing our own opinions on matters. Thanks for clearing things up.

Just now, Cream Cheese said:

Ah good. We don't have to bother with another indyref now, all because you know some people. It's a good thing the borders speak for the whole of Scotland, otherwise we'd have to start developing our own opinions on matters. Thanks for clearing things up.

Ha Ha.....You actually make me smile sometimes,CC !!

Only on this forum is it a good time. You all won the EU referendum on this forum but not in real life.

No appetite for a referendum here in The Borders that I can tell. I know many remainers who do not want an indyref.

Not scientific but reading the Hawick News this week it is full of letters against another indyref and local councillors are calling on Sturgeon to rein in the indyref rhetoric.

That's me convinced .
Up the Union,down with independence!

3 minutes ago, mjw said:

That's me convinced .
Up the Union,down with independence!

Proud and patriotic Scots know that Scotland's national decisions shouldn't matter. Perhaps they should campaign to have the place renamed Scotlandshire, North Britain.

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Proud and patriotic Scots know that Scotland's national decisions shouldn't matter. Perhaps they should campaign to have the place renamed Scotlandshire, North Britain.

North Britian is something I would expect from filthy Scottish Nationalists. We should be called England. One Government, one nation. GSTQ NS...etc

4 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I think we should just let our English masters decide.

So I assume Johnson did a deal with May to get FCO gig.

Is this what we really wanted from the EU Ref!? good god, be careful what you wish for eh!! Give it a few months, and Davie boy won't seem so bad at all.

A few months ?

Any word on who will be the Deputy Prime Minister? Of course, Clegg held it as a standalone post during the coalition, but since the General Election Osbourne has been chancellor and DPM, so it's entirely possible Phillip Hammond may get this tag.

Really is the end of an era within the Conservative party. Cameron, Osborne, Gove and Boles - all friends at University - were part of the 'Notting Hill set' that were successfully able to modernise the party - dragging it kicking and screaming into the 21st Century- and turn it into an electable party once more. Cameron, Osborne and Boles have all resigned/been sacked and I wouldn't say it's looking all that promising for Gove either considering he has a very frosty relationship with Theresa May.

4 hours ago, McSpreader said:

And that would be the Hawick News with an average circulation of 5000.

How many letters is "full of letters against indyref2"?

Oh, and Hawick....omg lol.

5 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

And that would be the Hawick News with an average circulation of 5000.

How many letters is "full of letters against indyref2"?

Oh, and Hawick....omg lol.

When they're not campaigning against Indy ref they are banning Women from riding horses

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12119670.Hawick_women_in_stirrup_coup_Common_riding_ruling_is_hailed_as_historic/

Was the so called 'Snoopers Charter' not Theresa May's idea?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_Communications_Data_Bill

Edit to add: David Davis, who spoke out against the 'Snoopers Charter' has been appointed by May to the job of 'Brexit Secretary'

http://www.daviddavismp.com/david-davis-mp-speaks-out-against-snoopers-charter/

Nobody cares you little cretin,  that vile party of sociopaths and homophobes is nowhere near the 21st century and will never be electable in this country.

Pipe down eh.

Archived