Conservative Leadership Thread

Sooky

28 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

May as PM in waiting is an utterly terrifying prospect.

She also says she is staying PM until (at least) 2020.

By that time, out of Europe, the Tories will be in full flow control.

Who'll it be?  May, 60 in October.                                                 Leadsom, 53

tory-two-ladies.png

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Sooky said:

Thoroughly in team May now, which I never really thought I would be. Also, Leadsom still thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Also, thank f**k we don't have the £3 membership thing that Labour do or UKIP supporters would be joining in their droves!

Quite hilarious to see you throw your fellow LGBT community under the bus quite so openly.

Quite hilarious to see you throw your fellow LGBT community under the bus quite so openly.

I support May, who is far more progressive than Leadsom on LGBT rights? I would have preferred Michael Gove, who has a very strong record on LGBT rights, but alas I don't get the option of voting for him.

I support May, who is far more progressive than Leadsom on LGBT rights? I would have preferred Michael Gove, who has a very strong record on LGBT rights, but alas I don't get the option of voting for him.

In this and many other ways this is like try to choose the shit sandwich with the least broken glass in it.

7 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

I'm sure Putin is trembling at the prospect of who could be ruling a country 5000 times smaller than his own.

Assuming he didn't put her there himself.

Our economy is 2 1/2 times bigger though. What I don't understand is how anybody was impressed by Leadsom in the Brexit debates. I thought she was awful.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Our economy is 2 1/2 times bigger though. What I don't understand is how anybody was impressed by Leadsom in the Brexit debates. I thought she was awful.

Our economy isn't riddled with heavy sanctions. it will be soon though, when we realize we can't get all the goodies that come from being in the European Union.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

The pound has dropped sufficiently far against the Rouble that it'll be more like "2 times bigger"

so it is a choice between the

Female friendly face of fascism and the friendly female face of fascism 

I don't really think so,I just liked the tongue  twister  [emoji4]

Sure you did, tongue twisting two types of females....

The Sun(aka Rubert Murdock) is throwing his hat in with May it seems, there was a awful side by side comparison of the two of them today. Tried to claim Leadhom is a Zealout against gay marriage(which she probably is) and that May is a angel(which she isnt) Pretty sure May was quoted saying that gay marriage discriminates against Christians

So the wicked witch of South Northampton it seems is not content with believing adoption agencies should discriminate against gay couples. Never mind of course that this is someone who believes that Sharia compliant divorces and wills should be banned and that teachers shouldn't be allowed to wear the veil because MUSLIMS, but marriage is "sacred" and should only be available to heterosexual couples as a Christian tradition.

Apparently she now believes that she is better suited to being Prime Minister because she's a mother and Theresa May isn't.

This revelation comes days after Theresa May explained in a newspaper interview that the reason she's never had children was medical and that it's been on of her biggest regrets in life.

Leadsom is an utterly vile woman. She doesn't belong in the 20th century, let alone the 21st.

Just to cap it off, she tried to deny saying this, to which The Times published the verbatim transcript.

Archived