Which poster would you like to meet....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayia Napa Daz is a top lad he'd be a cracking night out I reckon. Most folk on P&B would be probably apart from the posters who are most definitely serial killers.

I would be happy meeting any of you, just so I can say "I'm ICTChris from the internet, what's your handle?" to people, with the over-excited, eyes-bulging stare of a man who spends his days in a dank basement, hitting refresh plaintively in the hope of drawing some sort of warm, human contact to my cold, empty life.

I'll meet you for a beer Chris if you promise not to mention my plates

Your plates are the first thing I think of when I open my eyes in the morning and when I close them at night, they haunt my dreams.  I will never promise not to mention them.

Patrick Bateman and Deeboy. Bert Racoon as well (only so that I can kill him and claim best Accies poster for my own).

Fuckin try it young man.

But seriously, you can take my mantle. I've had enough of the pressures of fame.

between the Station and the Plough, 

That sounds like an Irish rebel song that Celtic fans get locked up for singing because of the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

I recon you'd get a decent night out with Dee Boy and Dee Dee. Meeting Throbber would be interesting and I imagine he'd be a good laugh. I'd actually quite happily meet most people on here for a pint but there's quite a few I'd avoid like the plague.

Nobody willing to admit they'd be all over Redhead81 given half a chance? She could've taken her pick back when she first started posting.

How do you know she didn't?

Archived