Which poster would you like to meet....

Ruggy has just posted in another thread that he has met lots of posters but one poster he would like to meet that he hasn't is Throbber .

So if you had the choice which posters from  P&B would you like to meet in real life and more importantly why.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find every poster intriguing as I know nothing about them apart from their comments and display pic so it leaves a mystery behind all posters. If this was just a Facebook page and we all commented with easy access to photos and a name to the face I wouldn't be interested in meeting or knowing anything else about anyone else who posts.

Still flattered by rugsters comment though.

I find every poster intriguing as I know nothing about them apart from their comments and display pic so it leaves a mystery behind all posters. If this was just a Facebook page and we all commented with easy access to photos and a name to the face I wouldn't be interested in meeting or knowing anything else about anyone else who posts.

Archived