Gartcairn amateurs

Gartcairn are starting a saturday morning amateur team.

We are looking for players in all positions to start our pre season training at the start of july.

we will be training a tuesday and thursday night and playing on a saturday morning, This is a great opportunity for players to be part of the gartcairn set up and put yourself in the shop window for our junior team.

If you are interested please send me a message with your contact details and position played and i will be in touch.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you all.

What league u going to play in? Why did your last amateur team fold?

Last amateur team folded from the churches league as they were unable to field a side. I believe they had a few changes in management and no one was able to get them going. After GartcairnArmy left and a number of their better players had a go at junior I think it was difficult to carry on.

My understanding is it is a new manager who is taking over this team however I don't know what league they are going into but it isn't the churches league

Previous Saturday team folded as they couldn't field a team unfortunately.

Yes there is a new manager who is taking the team he has been involved with the academy for the last 9 years.

We have players who have been with the academy and now are stepping up to the amateur level, we are also looking for new players to come in.

We have applied to a different league and should hopefully be able to announce the league next week.

If anyone is interested please give me a message and I will get back to you.

Thanks

Gartcairn are delighted to announce that we have been accepted into the Strathclyde Saturday morning league.

We are looking forward to the season ahead.

Tonight was the first night of trials and went well, we are still on the look out for more players to trial out and still in need of a goalkeeper.

• 1 month later...

Archived