France v ROI

Cerberus

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights game really pissed me off, gutted Croatia are out. Pjaca really should have started but anyway..

Just please don't be shite for f**k sake.. Thought last nights game would be great and I jinxed it so hopefully the opposite occurs. Lucky I love football cause I'd probably have given up otherwise.

It was always gonny get mentioned but I don't see your point,do you think it shouldn't be mentioned,he did cheat after all.

I'd (stupidly) expect them not to be so bloody cliché about it. Aye, mention it but going full on is a bit much. All this shite about revenge as well is just a media/fan thing. None of the team for today were involved in 2009 so doubt they're that bothered about what happened almost seven years ago.

I'd (stupidly) expect them not to be so bloody cliché about it. Aye, mention it but going full on is a bit much. All this shite about revenge as well is just a media/fan thing. None of the team for today were involved in 2009 so doubt they're that bothered about what happened almost seven years ago.

They're entitled to their opinion cliche or whatever as they were cheated ffs,we still get 66 rammed up wur arse never mind 2009.

Another Daniel Sturridge feature. I didn't think he played for France or ROI

While this is annoying, BBC's England feature during Wales v NI had me seething.  Two Home nations facing off in the last 16 of the Euros and they have to put in an England segment.  Why?

Seething/verge of tears etc. 

"Will this be a sort of Premier League game" says the idiotic English presenter on ITV.

This should be a step too far for O'Neil's gang of Southern Irish thugs. Payet will rip them a new one.

Archived