Shettleston

Paul85

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Certainly didn't play a long ball game at duncansfield

The game at Duncansfield was exciting to watch ....this was not....Glencairn played well in spells and on another day would have claimed 3 pts but their finishing was poor 

And as I said we just didnt turn up....didnt offer much ..disappointed  yes.....but on to this Saturday against the Peasy..

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 16:38, glensmad said:

Any thoughts from the Shettleston fans on last Saturday's game v Glencairn ?

I thought Shettleston should be happy with a draw. 

Keeper saved them 3 or 4 times in second half

5 minutes ago, ~C'mon the Town~ said:

Seen them given....we got one very similar at Kilsyth 

Do you think it was intentional....

Absolutely, why else would he have two hands stretched out above his head ? The player (Ross Dickson ?) himself described it to me later on as "a stonewaller mate", and Stevie Hutchison told me he thought Dickson should have caught it. :thumsup2

On 08/09/2016 at 15:07, glensmad said:

Absolutely, why else would he have two hands stretched out above his head ? The player (Ross Dickson ?) himself described it to me later on as "a stonewaller mate", and Stevie Hutchison told me he thought Dickson should have caught it. :thumsup2

Need to be having words with Hutchy   ye must know him eh...always tells the truth 

So ross's red face face was his guilty look...I thought it struck him on the coupon...

Need to be having words with Hutchy   ye must know him eh...always tells the truth 

So ross's red face face was his guilty look...I thought it struck him on the coupon...

Gerry chose a really bad time to go on holiday. ;-) The last time he went away Maybole were awarded a goal against us that they didn't even claim to have scored !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived