Juncker

ahemps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dictating.........is that not why England voted to leave???? Unelected / unknown politicians saying what we do.

I hadn't heard of the guy until yesterday and he's now telling the UK to hurry up and leave.

Total C*nt.

You want to know England/Wales voted Leave? There you have it in a nutshell.

Juncker and his ilk were the main reason for the Leave vote. Immigration was 2nd to that, despite what the ill-informed majority of Angloracist  posters on p&b liked to believe

Total C*nt.

You want to know England/Wales voted Leave? There you have it in a nutshell.

Juncker and his ilk were the main reason for the Leave vote. Immigration was 2nd to that, despite what the ill-informed majority of Angloracist posters on p&b liked to believe

Exit polling corroborates this. Around half of leave voters said that they voted that way to enable the UK to make its own decisions, whereas only a third said immigration was their main motivation.

Dictating.........is that not why England voted to leave???? Unelected / unknown politicians saying what we do. I hadn't heard of the guy until yesterday and he's now telling the UK to hurry up and leave.

If you hadn't heard of the guy perhaps you should pay more attention to life?

Dictating.........is that not why England voted to leave???? Unelected / unknown politicians saying what we do. I hadn't heard of the guy until yesterday and he's now telling the UK to hurry up and leave.

We voted to leave and now we are dragging our heels and adding to even more uncertainty and instability. They have every right to tell us to get on with it.

Exit polling corroborates this. Around half of leave voters said that they voted that way to enable the UK to make its own decisions, whereas only a third said immigration was their main motivation.
Of course when you are asked by someone why you voted Leave, you are hardly likely to say 'I want to kick out those fucking immigrants' , far more likely to make up some shite about tariffs or democracy.

Of course when you are asked by someone why you voted Leave, you are hardly likely to say 'I want to kick out those fucking immigrants' , far more likely to make up some shite about tariffs or democracy.

Yup.

In fact I saw someone getting interviewed and was asked why he voted leave and all he could respond with was 'it's not about immigration' but couldn't articulate any actual reasons for voting

Yup.

In fact I saw someone getting interviewed and was asked why he voted leave and all he could respond with was 'it's not about immigration' but couldn't articulate any actual reasons for voting

I asked one guy I know who said it was so we can trade with the rest of the world. When I pointed out we already do and in fact that the US and China were already large traders with us so what was he hoping to gain that was different, there was no answer.

It's akin to the UK telling it's girlfriend that they want to leave. However, not only do we want to leave months down the line but we won't actually start looking for somewhere else until that point. Don't blame them.

Yup.

Though that doesn't preclude the guy from being a c**t in any way either.

And yes.  He's quite clearly incapable of reflecting that, perhaps, he might have something to do with the widespread opinion that European bureaucrats are elite, pompous and detached from reality.

Were you the one following me on the M8 yesterday. I was doing 70 mph in the outside lane and this and this, late for work, nutter behind me was flashing for me to get out of his way or break the law by going faster. I pay my road tax too

but he wants to control the road for his own convenience.

Only bellends do 70 in the fast lane, my grandad was a driving examiner for 40 years and he taught me 35 in 30 as 30 gets people infuriated and leads to accidents, in 70 you should be at least 75 and not in fast lane at that speed

Only bellends do 70 in the fast lane, my grandad was a driving examiner for 40 years and he taught me 35 in 30 as 30 gets people infuriated and leads to accidents, in 70 you should be at least 75 and not in fast lane at that speed

:lol:

Fud

Clearly the brains of this operation.

No. Juncker bears a grudge against Britain after Cameron opposed his candidacy for President. Tusk has been very hostile to Britain and Cameron's attempts to renegotiate. Much will depend on Merkel who is the real power broker in the EU. German businesses will be telling her to broker a quick deal with the UK.

ffs, and here's me thinking that the national speed limit is 70 mph. When did your dad change the national speed limit? I didn't know it was up to him.

grandad. He didn't change it just wasn't an idiot like you. Speed cameras are set above that too, you're just a buffoon and selfish.

Archived