Sorry..

Nugent4nil

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scottish Preimer league cant sort there shite oot. If the leading teams in the country cant see that a 16/18 team league is better than the nonsense of 12, theres zero chance of the idiots running the sjfa to make sensible choices of making our game better. 

Why wud a 16 team league be better it's just going to mean even more games at end of the season it's not gonna improve the weather or do we go down the line of 4g pitches

Will only make it better if we scrap the Ardagh . Just look at the East league . 1st nine league fixtures up already & over a quarter of the league played by the end of September . It's a no brainer

Why wud a 16 team league be better it's just going to mean even more games at end of the season it's not gonna improve the weather or do we go down the line of 4g pitches

Scrap your waste of time League Cup. As the East have shown for the past three seasons, it works, and clubs play more meaningful games and have more guaranteed home matches.

I've always said scrap the league cups but adding 8 league games on makes no sense beith might not even play 2 league games by October because of ardagh senior Scottish junior scottish and this archaic free weekend in september I'd maybe agree to a 14 top league at a push but 16 no way cos I'd never scrap the ayrshire cup also either scrap evening times or play it end July/ 1st week august

I've always said scrap the league cups but adding 8 league games on makes no sense beith might not even play 2 league games by October because of ardagh senior Scottish junior scottish and this archaic free weekend in september I'd maybe agree to a 14 top league at a push but 16 no way cos I'd never scrap the ayrshire cup also either scrap evening times or play it end July/ 1st week august

You're not listening, it works perfectly well in the East, scrap your League Cup, scrap the free week nonsense, schedule a few midweek league games and you're fine. No need to scrap the Ayrshire Cup.

Maybe this is part of the reason why he West never gets change voted through......and this is why anyone wanting change needs to start now.

Archived