East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

Quality over quantity mate. I could get ten of my mates and say I have ten strikers but they could all be terrible? Signed 3 already is a good sign, only know one of them and he is of good quality so that's a startðŸ‘ðŸ¼

They were not terrible last year and they have signed 3 more so I think we will be fine there.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haddington Athletic are very pleased to announce Brian Johnston and Kevin Twaddle as co-managers following the departure of Johnny Harvey. Our sincere thanks go to Johnny, not least for giving me the opportunity to post somewhere other than the South Division thread :D

Is Brian Johnstone ex Tranent??

They were not terrible last year and they have signed 3 more so I think we will be fine there.

Weren't far from it mate. Kept the exact back 4 from last year you'd have struggled to finish top 4/5 imo. Now after strengthening well i fancy you to go upðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Bit harsh but that's your opinion. We had the 2nd best defensive record in the league. Blackburn had conceded 1 less than us. Like I say we have strengthened there so it's not a worry at all. Manager has got a bit of a headache with a fully fit squad. Can only be a good thing though.

Bit harsh with that comment there lothianstar.let the men do there job and enjoy being back in football.thats what it's all about,enjoyment!!!

exactly. i wish them all the very best. it seems a great appointment and will most certainly get good players in and brian can beat tranent too as he did with ormiston, although i hope not. 

exactly. i wish them all the very best. it seems a great appointment and will most certainly get good players in and brian can beat tranent too as he did with ormiston, although i hope not. 

lothianstar i promised myself not to respond to comments on this forum, but the comment you made regarding both Twadds and myself is both shocking and embarrassing.

We are both great members of our fellowship and we were delighted to tell everyone that we were 'compulsive gamblers' and now try to assist and help other people who are trying to change their lifes by being gambling free.

im glad your giving something back by helping others. apologies if i offended anyone. all the best for the season, sure you guys will do a decent job for Haddington. Cannot wait for the first derby of the season on the 17th. just a pity its a wednesday.

lothianstar i promised myself not to respond to comments on this forum, but the comment you made regarding both Twadds and myself is both shocking and embarrassing.

We are both great members of our fellowship and we were delighted to tell everyone that we were 'compulsive gamblers' and now try to assist and help other people who are trying to change their lifes by being gambling free.

Any tips for who will win the league?

Any tips for who will win the league?

bathgate they have a team full of SUPERLEAGUE players . Tranent second . Downfield n sauchie fighting for the playoff place . Hope the dale can stay out the relegation zone . But it will be hard after losing so many quality players .

Any news on Tranent pre season friendlies?

Tranent have got a 4 team tournament Saturday and Sunday 16&17th July

Wednesday 20th v Berwick Rangers

Saturday 23rd v SC winners beith

Tuesday 2nd Aug v hibs

All at forresters

Archived