East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got the first three letters of that word right! Fourth and last letter would be a small vegetable. Probably will be playing in a league more suited to his skills. Definitely not of Super League Standard!

I disagree, but it its all about opinions!!

2 hours ago, jimmyg said:

All to cryptic for me I am afraid. Why not just say what he means !

So jimmyg, we wouldn't ask you to help us do the morning crossword then, given that you can't decipher cryptic clues!

Okay, I would say he was a crap goalkeeper.  If his saves were as good as he talks/shouts then maybe he'd be a better goalie - anyway sure he's found his level now.

22 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Got the first three letters of that word right! Fourth and last letter would be a small vegetable. Probably will be playing in a league more suited to his skills. Definitely not of Super League Standard!

He won't be playing in the Superleague though.

So jimmyg, we wouldn't ask you to help us do the morning crossword then, given that you can't decipher cryptic clues!

Okay, I would say he was a crap goalkeeper.  If his saves were as good as he talks/shouts then maybe he'd be a better goalie - anyway sure he's found his level now.

Never been a cryptic sort of guy. Say what you mean and then there is no confusion !

Agree about Sauchie. Your manager has been up and down with them before so he knows how to do it. 

Before our season begun we were quietly hoping to push on and challenge for the league. But that thinking seems to be quashed after the drubbing we got off you guys at Creamery. 

Weve went from bad to worse. Too many playing out of position.

Watched the 90 against Kelty Hearts yesterday and it felt like a lifetime! Having said that, Kelty were one of the biggest most physically built and fit teams ive seen for a while so if anyones a betting man/woman..... you know the rest.

D.E

BathgateBhoy are you thick and stupid, you were told the reason why we had so many players playing different positions by Falside Jag on the Bathgate Forum but then you come onto this one and say roughly the same, if all you do is spout pish as obviously you cant see who is missing then ask a true supporter and get behind the team, hopefully within the fortnight we will have a full squad to pick from for the first time and not relying on young U19s to fill the bench. 

2 hours ago, pie n beans said:

BathgateBhoy are you thick and stupid, you were told the reason why we had so many players playing different positions by Falside Jag on the Bathgate Forum but then you come onto this one and say roughly the same, if all you do is spout pish as obviously you cant see who is missing then ask a true supporter and get behind the team, hopefully within the fortnight we will have a full squad to pick from for the first time and not relying on young U19s to fill the bench. 

What under 19's are playing and what about the pre season quotes about the BIG  squad at Bathgate looking good .yir going down to the south league wi the dale 

Archived