East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

1 hour ago, JOS said:

I'm still here shags..  

Sauchie good team well deserved victory, Defo no a 6-2 game tho, anything else you want to know? 

Just wondering what's going on that's all, going from favs for title to struggling to get points. Was so used to reading your weekly updates!!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

Just wondering what's going on that's all, going from favs for title to struggling to get points. Was so used to reading your weekly updates!!

Ow thanks mate... Things are good and you? Disappointed the tommo situation never worked out but that's life, we move on. Don't think we are struggling tho Unfortunately being favs is out our hands, been a challenging start yes, but I certainly expected no less. Hard league with everybody capable of beating each other. Sauchie will win the league easily they are a strong team. 

The thommo thing was never going to work out but got to take the chance when offered, so credit to the club for managing to pull it off in 1st place. No one expected him to see the season out but hey ho, these things happen. Be interesting to see how your results go over next few weeks then. Good luck 

What's happening at Tranent? Could end up relegated after being favs for promotion. 

Must say say that the money man was on here every week last year and pre season but I've not seen him post anything for a few weeks!!!

Can member him shouting his mouth of in the local pub saying the team he built last season was good enough to go up and win premier aswell, shows u how much he knew about junior football....

Been a difficult start for Tranent but I'm sure they will start picking results up and won't be far away, finding it a lot more difficult than a few them expected ,sure Smally will be working his balls of to try turn it around tho!

22 hours ago, Senderos said:

What excuses will the Bathgate fans on here come up with this week for another defeat?!! 

Sauchie have started really well with another convincing win.

Bathgate whitburn n Armadale are hopeless .south league will home them all next season .aw full off excuses . West lothians junior teams are crap community football has killed junior clubs 

1 hour ago, Daleboys forever said:

Bathgate whitburn n Armadale are hopeless .south league will home them all next season .aw full off excuses . West lothians junior teams are crap community football has killed junior clubs 

Seems to work for broxburn 

2 hours ago, Daleboys forever said:

It wasn't community football that killed Whitburn.

3 hours ago, Daleboys forever said:

How much do you actually know about Community Clubs and what's involved?

11 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

How much do you actually know about Community Clubs and what's involved?

Keep forgetting about the excellent Blackburn ....worse facility in Scottish Fitbaw 

soulless school pitch . 

Community fitbaws garbage Loadsa wainz no guid enough ti play Fitbaw runnin about like heedless chickens 

Unbelievable. You know that is probably the silliest post I've read on this forum since, well, probably the one you posted before it. I find myself wondering (a) how many times you've seen either of the teams this season (b) when was the last time you managed to muster any enthusiasm or positivity about anything related to football, and © why I'm giving two fecks about either of these first two points on a lovely Sunday evening.

Football is to be enjoyed mucker, bad times as well as good. Those who are involved with any community clubs are to be applauded for their selflessness and desire to give something back to the community. Your post is so offensive/ignorant/mentally redundant (delete as appropriate) but then you know that don't you? You're sat, wherever you are, on a lovely night thinking of the most provocative pish you can come up with about a grade of football where apart from a few fortunate, wealthy, clubs is run largely by volunteers who sacrifice time and effort; played by lads that mostly do it for the love of playing the game (especially in what appears to be your local vicinity) and that nonsense is the best you can do? Dearie me.

3 hours ago, pie n beans said:

Willie Hill paid the same wages as all the bigger teams ie Bo'ness, Lithgi were doing and they won a few trophy's big deal, its all in the past so please move on as he has been away for years.

It wasn't me that brought the subject up.

6 hours ago, pie n beans said:

Willie Hill paid the same wages as all the bigger teams ie Bo'ness, Lithgi were doing and they won a few trophy's big deal, its all in the past so please move on as he has been away for years.

Willie hill doesn't put money into Bathgate anymore .... Are you sure ! ! If memory serves me rite Bathgate had a few full time players in the hay day (that's a farming pun by the way) . END JUNIOR FITBAW NOW . Wullie hill destroyed junior Fitbaw same as souness  n co wrecked Real Fitbaw .MONEY MONEY MONEY 

Archived