East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

31 minutes ago, Mr Motivator said:

Armadale and Violet are long gone, Whitburn for me will have a big say in who finishes second as I fancy them to take at least 3 points from there games v Kennoway and west end, can see Downfield winning on Saturday too so Forfar are favourites imo. This means of course that I can see Whitburn overhauling St Andrews and them being relegated. 

I think East Fife taking a big risk ground sharing with Kennoway after what they did to davie leith at Star Hearts 

After effectively taking over Star Hearts will Kennoway try the same with East Fife?!?

Hope you're wrong re Saints.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all involved at kennoway star hearts. Magnificent achievement to get to at least the play offs. Written off by many this year but a great team spirit and a tremendous attacking threat have been there foundations. I have heard a lot of comments on how lucky they have been, but the league doesn't lie and and maybe some other teams should by a lottery ticket as well [emoji12]

Saints blew another lead today at Arniston. This time it was an OG that cost us two points in a game we should have won.

With only one game left the ball is now in Whitburn's court. 12 points from their remaining 7 games and they are safe and that's if we beat Downfield.

At the top Forfar are guaranteed promotion if they win their last two games. However it's Sauchie at home in a fortnight. Should be a cracker.

Big games tomorrow, it looks like if Armadale lose tomorrow they are relegated, then that makes even more interesting for Whitburn on the Wednesday, they could be playing a team already down, Whitburns next 3 fixtures all Lothian teams, St. Andrews must be worried, they won't want to travel there will they [emoji3]

Fwe must be looking at managerless Bathgate for 3 points then anyone would want a home game to get promoted, widny matter who u we're playing, ud take that awe day long, a wonder if Bathgate and sauchie will have a following from Kennoway the next 2 weeks lol

3 hours ago, Mr Motivator said:

Bathgate are a poor lot can not see them winning this one even if Mourinho was in the dugout.

Bathgate rise to these games tomorrow wait and see. We are going through a hard spell at the minute but new manager in we will win tomorrow and promote kennoway wait and see. Forfar are not as good as the other top teams and next two games will show that. Come on the Bathgate.

Congratulations to Kennoway. Commiserations to Armadale who are now down.

Forfar in the playoffs and a straight battle between St Andrews and Whitburn's at the bottom. It's still in Whitburn's hands though.

Was there anyone at the Forfar, Whitburn or Armadale games who can let us know what the games were like?

3 hours ago, patriot1 said:

Forfar in the playoffs and a straight battle between St Andrews and Whitburn's at the bottom. It's still in Whitburn's hands though.

Was there anyone at the Forfar, Whitburn or Armadale games who can let us know what the games were like?

I went to the Bathagte game today and having given Forfar a lot of stick this season I don't believe they are good enough to go up but we got lucky to beat them today. First half was very even but Forfar dominated 2nd. I knew we would be right up for this and the players were miles better than they have been. I do wonder where the referees at this level are found that was one of the worst displays I have ever seen in my 20 years following juniors. Good luck to Forfar in play offs still don't think you are good enough but time will tell. Congratulations to kennoway and Sauchie. Bathgate will be joining you in a year hopefully.

16 hours ago, patriot1 said:

Whitburn gave a way two poor goals from a defensive point of view and missed several clear chances. Typical of the season really, and the reason Whitburn are in the position they are. Tranent had a man sent off for a violent reaction near the end after he had been fouled.

Archived