East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly clauses in contracts that meant players going to Penicuik were not legally binding.

We're hoping use boys still want the rivalry use were wanting. But T boys are ready.

4 hours ago, hibby9 said:

Can see St. Andrews going down another league. Selling top players and signing a lot of duds from lower leagues. Hope big boom duz no bad tho. A lot of boys they have signed defo no good enough for the prem. And losen rikki Patrick to bluebell be massive loss

Do u want to name the duds u feel aren't good enough for the premier league then? Who's all the top players they have sold?? 

13 hours ago, Macky1903 said:

Do u want to name the duds u feel aren't good enough for the premier league then? Who's all the top players they have sold?? 

Perry schavonne Lochgelly schavonne Thornton Gillfillan kelty. List gose on

5 hours ago, hibby9 said:

Perry schavonne Lochgelly schavonne Thornton Gillfillan kelty. List gose on

If gillfillan is as poor as u say why is he at kelty one of the top super league teams ?? Have u see these boys play week in week out ? i don't think these boys will get us relegated though 

I am with you on this Hibby9 

I don't think St Andrews will be relegated but I do think they will be nearer the bottom than the top of the league and fighting off relegation. 

Gillfillan decent enough but there is a reason he is not at Kelty and have St Andrews signed him?

The others would not fill me with massive confidence, possibly a bit of the management knowing the players from elsewhereor something. 

In the Fife circles you hear rumours from players speaking and from what I have heard there is a lack of quality players willing to join St Andrews due to a number of reasons, training, match organisation, standards etc all being poor. The boy Patrick has just left to join Dundonald and he has been there a few years now, with others either left now or rumoured to be joining other fife based teams. 

I think it will be the likes of Dalkeith, Arniston, and Downfield if they spend and potentially surprises from Tranent or Kennoway. I expect Tayport and Sauchie to play a part in the league if that's challenging I don't think but certainly a say on who wins it. It's very open I believe with even relegation being a very interesting part.

1 hour ago, Macky1903 said:

If gillfillan is as poor as u say why is he at kelty one of the top super league teams ?? Have u see these boys play week in week out ? i don't think these boys will get us relegated though 

He is a good lad and 2 them were at Thornton last year and defo not good enough and the boys fae Lochgelly prob worse than the other 2. Also signed Wee Keatsy who never got a game for bkuebell who prob needs to be playing. Know some of these guys well and these boys been promised they will play week in week out. Know boom well too but if these boys are in first team I think will struggle. Just my opinion tho. Nothing's against St. Andrews. I hope they stay up

Archived