Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The complaints aren't simply that he's unelectable. Many have stated that he's incompetent and cited shambolic situations. Although the PLP have behaved poorly, I'm sure they'd give Smith a chance if he behaved like a leader should and was competent.

The complaints aren't simply that he's unelectable. Many have stated that he's incompetent and cited shambolic situations. Although the PLP have behaved poorly, I'm sure they'd give Smith a chance if he behaved like a leader should and was competent.

By behaving like a leader and being competent, do you really mean carrying on with the not so centre left policies.

By behaving like a leader and being competent, do you really mean carrying on with the not so centre left policies.

No. I mean not coming out the day after Brexit and asking for Article 50 to be invoked immediately. Or hiring and firing someone with cancer. Or the shambles talked about by Lilian Greenwood. The things that, whatever his politics, show that he's not up to the task.

12 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

No. I mean not coming out the day after Brexit and asking for Article 50 to be invoked immediately. Or hiring and firing someone with cancer. Or the shambles talked about by Lilian Greenwood. The things that, whatever his politics, show that he's not up to the task.

There's twisted facts, lies and damn lies in politics. Maybe you'll learn one of these days.

There's twisted facts, lies and damn lies in politics. Maybe you'll learn one of these days.

Too many stories for me to dismiss them tbh. Then again, I'm not the type of person who would worship someone without question.

Just now, BerwickMad said:

Too many stories for me to dismiss them tbh. Then again, I'm not the type of person who would worship someone without question.

Too many stories coming from the same source to give them any real credibility. Everybody that wants him out will happily lie through their teeth to achieve this. Btw, i'm not a Corbyn or Labour Party supporter. As i've said before, I just think the attitude from his fellow MPs is shan. Their behaviour is doing far more damage to the party than good. But then again, that's their objective. They can't have a less than Conservative party "challenging" the Conservatives.

23 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

If that's held up will the people who donated the £25 get their money back? This whole situation is a shambles. It's incredible that Corbyn is happy to do this to his own party.

How in the name of f**k is this an issue of Corbyn's creation? He never asked for this. The blood is on the hands of Labour roasters like yourself, who don't have 2 brain cells to rub together. 

Good fucking riddance to the lot of you.  

26 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

If that's held up will the people who donated the £25 get their money back? This whole situation is a shambles. It's incredible that Corbyn is happy to do this to his own party.

What exactly is Corbyn doing? He didn't enforce this rule. The whole point is that those who donated that £25 will actually be able to vote. Or are you completely misunderstanding the situation here?

Archived