Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tory government gone AWOL, half of Labour Shadow cabinet to resign, the Lib-dems totally irrelevant with 6 MP's.

Don't think I'm over-reacting or exaggerating when I say Westminster in total meltdown!  

Tory government gone AWOL, half of Labour Shadow cabinet to resign, the Lib-dems totally irrelevant with 6 MP's.

Don't think I'm over-reacting or exaggerating when I say Westminster in total meltdown!  

It's embarrassing, Sturgeon is the only one acting like a Statesperson at the moment and she's not even in Westminster.

Corbyn won't even get enough nominations to make the ballot paper this time

Depends if he hangs on until party conference where Corbynites plan to change party rules to include the party leader on a ballot without nominations.

What I was thinking - will create incredible anger among big section of the membership.

I prefer the Tories way of doing leadership contests. The MPs whittle it down to two candidates and then the party vote.

Archived