Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

b03bdba0bfa90399154684fe380b5bf8.jpg
There's going to be nothing left to lead by the time this is over.

ETA Kez getting involved in a twitter spat with Ruth over the Shadow sec of state for North Britains comments.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian Murray is an idiot. It was Labours "save the union at all costs" attitude that has finished them up here. How this joker is still able to cling onto his seat is incredible. Edinburgh South has been heading even further South under his representation.

It seems that Labour in Scotland have been told to parrot this, with Jabba Baillie and others jumping on the "no deal with a party who want to split the country" line.

Will they NEVER learn?

23 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

So looks like smith is 3rd in a 2 horse race for the clp nominations

Corbyn 230

Smith 40

Neutral 42

Never heard of this Neutral but I expect him/her to get a lot of backing from the BBC over the next couple of months.

16 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

According to twitter the appeal put forward by the Labour Party has been upheld and new members will not be allowed to vote.

Yup my Mrs text me to tell me.  She ended the text "What a joke of a party".

She's not wrong.

According to twitter the appeal put forward by the Labour Party has been upheld and new members will not be allowed to vote.

Cool,the labour party have won a ruling not to allow labour party members a vote.
This amuses me more than it should,what an utter shambles of a party

29 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

Correct rule to have in place, but should have been that way at the start. Shouldn't be chopping and changing rules as they go along.

It's a sham. They've already paid their money with the offer of being able to vote in the leadership election. The ruling is unlawful.

27 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

Correct rule to have in place, but should have been that way at the start. Shouldn't be chopping and changing rules as they go along.

This is the kind of situation that Labour find themselves in all the time.  Even your post is ambiguous, to the extend that you cannot deduce if you think the court was correct.  It appears to be the Labour way - don't commit to anything and we can't be blamed for anything:

Austerity - Abstain
Welfare - Abstain
Trade Unions - Abstain

This is a party that thinks they only need a change of leader to become electable?  :unsure:

Archived