Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, mjw said:

Its more the worry he would burn for a fortnight I think.

Having the fire service on standby for the required length of time would put further unwarranted stress on an already under pressure service.

I think they should go for Tristram Hunt, for two reasons - 1) he wrote a book I like (Ten Cities That Made An Empire), in stark contrast to every other Labour numptie, who can't read books let alone write them; and 2) - his name provides so many golden comedy opportunities. Neither of these are enough qualification to be leader of a serious political party looking to win a crucial election, but this is Labour we're talking about.

I think they should go for Tristram Hunt, for two reasons - 1) he wrote a book I like (Ten Cities That Made An Empire), in stark contrast to every other Labour numptie, who can't read books let alone write them; and 2) - his name provides so many golden comedy opportunities. Neither of these are enough qualification to be leader of a serious political party looking to win a crucial election, but this is Labour we're talking about.

There's a wee flaw in this post.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

There's a wee flaw in this post.

I think I've just spotted it! Not only is he not on the list, but he's retired from politics. But he's still no.1 in my heart, and no less effective than any of the rest of them.

On 10/04/2017 at 15:02, Bully Wee Villa said:

Just as, back in 2000 or so, there was no chance that the Tories would ever win a majority again.

I think you'll find the same was being said in 2015.

Labour: The Banter Years. 

C9YWBn1XYAEk8Ur.jpg

Can't help but feel the country would be a lot happier if the man who looks like your grandad that loves trains and making jam was PM rather than the pigfucker and the woman who loves sending gay asylum seekers to their death.

Ditto with the United States.

Can't help but feel the country would be a lot happier if the man who looks like your grandad that loves trains and making jam was PM rather than the pigfucker and the woman who loves sending gay asylum seekers to their death.

Ditto with the United States.

My grandad looks like Donald Trump so I'm not sure I share your enthusiasm for that one.

On 15/04/2017 at 08:47, Bully Wee Villa said:

Maybe. It doesn't really effect* my point.

* or is it affect? I can never remember.

Effect = noun

Affect = verb 

So in this case, affect. 

I wonder if there is any chance of an actual coup attempt this week? Electoral annihilation is certain, and a new leader probably wouldn't change that, but could the imminent disaster make people take some huge risks under the thought that anything is better than going into an election under Corbyn.

Dream on, JMo. We are fucked. I was a Corbyn fan but he's been useless. He hasn't been helped that many in the party preferred trying to undermine him to attacking the Tories.

Any further attempt to destabilise will make the party look even more divided and increase the level of the hammering. If that's possible.

Archived