Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had the photo with the cup, those G4S folk are a bunch of arseholes. Absolutely no one else about, got the group photo and asked if I could get a quick photo with the cup myself.

'UNFORTUNATELY SIR, HIBERNIAN HAVE MADE IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE'.

c***s.

Just had the photo with the cup, those G4S folk are a bunch of arseholes. Absolutely no one else about, got the group photo and asked if I could get a quick photo with the cup myself.

'UNFORTUNATELY SIR, HIBERNIAN HAVE MADE IT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE'.

c***s.

They let me take a selfie with my laddie with the cup when we went the second time around. They are arseholes though. It's their attitude and the way they say stuff that does my tits in.

The Hoppy!

I used to go when I was a wee laddie as my uncle played for them.

Thats the one ðŸ‘

My first experience of an angry racist supporter was at a Thistle v Accies game and that racist old bigot Fergie the " famous " fan was going absolutely ting tong at a black Thistle player. Cant remember his name but it was brutal to watch even as a wee boy. Loved that Thistle strip with RAJ on it...

Archived