Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite looking forward to the game tbh. Always wanted to take in a game at Meadowbank.

I train at Meadowbank every season on the 3G pitches but have never set foot in the stadium. Looking forward to it.

I train at Meadowbank every season on the 3G pitches but have never set foot in the stadium. Looking forward to it.

Aye same, should be decent. It'll be good to see Hibs in the flesh again. The Euros have been ok but you can't beat domestic football. Buzzing for Brondby at home too.

Aye same, should be decent. It'll be good to see Hibs in the flesh again. The Euros have been ok but you can't beat domestic football. Buzzing for Brondby at home too.

Same here. Been to Europe numerous times to watch us so quite happy to give the away leg a miss. 

Same here. Been to Europe numerous times to watch us so quite happy to give the away leg a miss.

It will be really tough to go through but here's hoping. Brondby will be a very decent side. I would have preferred to have drawn a team of the same quality that Aberdeen and Hearts drew.

It will be really tough to go through but here's hoping. Brondby will be a very decent side. I would have preferred to have drawn a team of the same quality that Aberdeen and Hearts drew.

We'll beat them. We'll be in the group stages.

HibsPaige is decent sometimes if you can avoid the stupid posts.

Perhaps it is mate but she seems a bit of a whack job. Still makes .net seethe though so good in my book.

I'm happy that Forster signed a new contract, but I think we're missing out on a very good player. 

[scottish Cup Winner] Gunnarsson was criminally underused; he looked composed & comfortable, whenever & wherever he played. He arguably anticipated attacks better than our centre-backs and was quicker than our full-backs. The Scandinavian was unfortunate to have our captain, [scottish Cup Winner] David Gr[ax1092]y[!] to contend with. He also had to compete with [scottish Cup Winner] Fontaine, for a place amongst our mostly solid centre-back pairing (which consisted of Hibs-supporting Scottish Cup Winners)

The beautiful Norwegian flew home and any potential deal appears to be dead. He was quoted saying that he wanted to sign permanently, so it wasn't a case of him 'pining for the fjords'. He has moved on; he is no more; he has ceased to be; his loan expired and he has gone back to VÃ¥lerenga; he is an ex-player.

I think Forster is flawed, but his aerial presence complements our other options. I rate Forster more than I rated Hanlon at the same age, despite Hanlon captaining both club & country(u21s) whilst Forster appears to only captain ships.

'In the Navy…'

Logan, Gunnarsson Daggers all definitely gone.

Good luck to them and the other hero's.

No thanks

No thanks

No thanks

Stokes and Henderson away back to Celtic too.

Who else has left Cup winners Hibs since June?

ETA Stokes away down South

No thanks

No thanks

No thanks

Stokes and Henderson away back to Celtic too.

Who else has left Cup winners Hibs since June?

ETA Stokes away down South

What do you mean no thanks? Gunnarsson and Logan would walk into that Falkirk side.

Archived