Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Championship striker.

About to turn 21

Id take £750k - £900k upfront with add ons for caps and sell ons etc.

I wasn't expecting a Football Manager 2016 jeans around the ankles response.

I wasn't expecting a Football Manager 2016 jeans around the ankles response.

What style would you prefer?

Seems to be the rumour going about but I can't see it. He'll be on a massive wage at Celtic.

Might be willing to take a drop in wage for a 2 year deal. Can't see him getting much game time at Parkhead. He'd most probably play every week at Hibs . Family settled up here as well.

Championship striker.

About to turn 21

Id take £750k - £900k upfront with add ons for caps and sell ons etc.

That's roughly what we got for Toshney, but don't tell the Dabs, they get a wee bit precious about money chat.

Might be willing to take a drop in wage for a 2 year deal. Can't see him getting much game time at Parkhead. He'd most probably play every week at Hibs . Family settled up here as well.

Apparently a player coach role

It appears Alan Stubbs may have lied to the Hibs fans.. Rotherham are about to make a bid for Cummings.

same situation as Ray and Toshney

same situation as Ray and Toshney

Tbf it's not. He's a legend and he could give us it dry all he wants but it'll never change the fact he's loved down Leith.

Apparently a player coach role

It's pish.

That fat c**t who runs one of the pages & hides in the bushes at East Mains made it up.

Now he's giving it the 'our sources have confirmed it's unlikely' pish.

It's pish.

That fat c**t who runs one of the pages & hides in the bushes at East Mains made it up.

:lol: Commons won't take a pay cut to join us the now.  Maybe next season though.

It's pish.

Didn't know the bottom of a Big Mac box counted as a source the lying weirdo c**t.

It genuinely bugs me why people would make up stuff like that. How sad a life must someone live if all they can do is hang about east mains all day and make up utter shite about players signing.

Didn't know the bottom of a Big Mac box counted as a source the lying weirdo c**t.

It genuinely bugs me why people would make up stuff like that. How sad a life must someone live if all they can do is hang about east mains all day and make up utter shite about players signing.

The gadge generates so much rage on ,net it's good with me.  Him and that weirdo Paige. 

Feeling quite emotional tonight. Watched David Gray's goal in 3 different languages.

Nightshift is a c**t.

The gadge generates so much rage on ,net it's good with me.  Him and that weirdo Paige. 

HibsPaige is decent sometimes if you can avoid the stupid posts. 

Anyone going to the City game?

Picked up 3 tickets today. Get my tattoo done lunchtime on Thursday so i'll be in a bit of pain at the game.