Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to be the rumour going about but I can't see it. He'll be on a massive wage at Celtic.

Might be willing to take a drop in wage for a 2 year deal. Can't see him getting much game time at Parkhead. He'd most probably play every week at Hibs . Family settled up here as well.

It's pish.

That fat c**t who runs one of the pages & hides in the bushes at East Mains made it up.

Now he's giving it the 'our sources have confirmed it's unlikely' pish.

:lol: Commons won't take a pay cut to join us the now.  Maybe next season though.

It's pish.

That fat c**t who runs one of the pages & hides in the bushes at East Mains made it up.

Now he's giving it the 'our sources have confirmed it's unlikely' pish.

Didn't know the bottom of a Big Mac box counted as a source the lying weirdo c**t.

It genuinely bugs me why people would make up stuff like that. How sad a life must someone live if all they can do is hang about east mains all day and make up utter shite about players signing.

Didn't know the bottom of a Big Mac box counted as a source the lying weirdo c**t.

It genuinely bugs me why people would make up stuff like that. How sad a life must someone live if all they can do is hang about east mains all day and make up utter shite about players signing.

The gadge generates so much rage on ,net it's good with me.  Him and that weirdo Paige. 

Going to get my 3 the morn, Any idea how many tickets we've sold? What did you get done bud?

Getting the date of the final and some writing underneath it mate.

I'm in Block D wherever that is. 

It should be a no bad view you're in the centre of the stand but the view will be murder if you're at either end by the looks of it, miles from the pitch. Mental to think that the stand at Meadowbank has a bigger capacity than our East and Main stand.

Archived