Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last I heard from Hughes was his eulogy to Chris Mitchell, which involved an anecdote about Mitchell getting arrested for jumping on a car in Spain and Yogi and his staff being too drunk to drive to the police station.

He's a fucking idiot.

Guest Back Post Misses

You're the man ITK at Hibs, you tell us?

Well he falls out with everyone wherever he goes so I assumed he did?

I'd support Hughes if he was to get the job. Strange as it sounds I feel Hughes would be a backward step for some reason though. I know Hughes got us finishing 4th but I would rather we went for someone else. Then again he could come in and do a great job.

As for Stubbs, he leaves as the greatest Hibs manager of my lifetime. Pretty gutted that he won't stay on after winning the big cup but what can you do. I would have been happy to see him go if we had lost the cup as well as losing the play offs. Winning the cup bought him so much good will though and I am disappointed he's away. You can see why he's left though. Leave on a high and if he does well at Rotherham then he will get an Everton, Spurs, Ajax etc type move. If there are any Rotherham fans looking in then prepare for Flair. If he can get you boys playing The Hibernian Way then you just never know how far your club could go.

As for my choice regarding our next manager.....post-65422-14647246196451_thumb.jpg

I'd support Hughes if he was to get the job. Strange as it sounds I feel Hughes would be a backward step for some reason though. I know Hughes got us finishing 4th but I would rather we went for someone else. Then again he could come in and do a great job.

As for Stubbs, he leaves as the greatest Hibs manager of my lifetime. Pretty gutted that he won't stay on after winning the big cup but what can you do. I would have been happy to see him go if we had lost the cup as well as losing the play offs. Winning the cup bought him so much good will though and I am disappointed he's away. You can see why he's left though. Leave on a high and if he does well at Rotherham then he will get an Everton, Spurs, Ajax etc type move. If there are any Rotherham fans looking in then prepare for Flair. If he can get you boys playing The Hibernian Way then you just never know how far your club could go.

As for my choice regarding our next manager.....attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464724618.618064.jpg

Wouldn't mind Hughes, Stubbs the greatest manager in your lifetime, doing well at Rotherham leading to Everton/Spurs job, refers to the Hibernian Way, wants Neil Lennon as manager...

Surely this is a wind up?

Wouldn't mind Hughes, Stubbs the greatest manager in your lifetime, doing well at Rotherham leading to Everton/Spurs job, refers to the Hibernian Way, wants Neil Lennon as manager...

Surely this is a wind up?

Don't want Hughes however I would support him if he got the job. The rest is 100% deadpan.

Archived