Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

Don't count him out until Bambino counts him in.

Thanks m8. Look at every single player we signed last year, look at malonga leaving. Look at what I said about our cup winning manager last week. Love you too x

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Hibs supporters should be delighted. A great chance to dump this serial underachiever who saved faced by winning a cup.

Good luck if George Craig is anything to do with choosing the replacement though. The man wouldn't know a football from an orange.

Hibs supporters should be delighted. A great chance to dump this serial underachiever who saved faced by winning a cup.

Good luck if George Craig is anything to do with choosing the replacement though. The man wouldn't know a football from an orange.

Let's be honest for a minute. No one takes what you think seriously. Not even Falkirk fans.

Minter.

As for serial underachiever? Scottish cup winning legend m8.

Under the reign of the tent salesman and Leeann Dempster we've lifted the Scottish cup. I'm happy with that so far. I'll trust them to make the correct appointment should Stubbs leave.

Guest Back Post Misses

Let's be honest for a minute. No one takes what you think seriously. Not even Falkirk fans.

Minter.

As for serial underachiever? Scottish cup winning legend m8.

^^^^

Gutted 

Guest Back Post Misses

Under the reign of the tent salesman and Leeann Dempster we've lifted the Scottish cup. I'm happy with that so far. I'll trust them to make the correct appointment should Stubbs leave.

:lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

^^^ still seething at losing to 10 men in a Scottish cup final

^^^^^

Struggling for relevance

Hibs are the 15th rated club in Scotland based on last season. Rotherham play in the 5th richest league in the world. It is a no brainier to move to a much bigger club than Hibs. Suck it up my boy

Archived