Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

this pls x

592ff39579f5c.jpg

I'd be more inclined to move Efe to right back rather than dropping Hanlon in that line up.

If Efe/when signs Lennon might make 3-5-2 the preferred formation to accommodate all 3 centre halves.

9 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

I'd be more inclined to move Efe to right back rather than dropping Hanlon in that line up.

If Efe/when signs Lennon might make 3-5-2 the preferred formation to accommodate all 3 centre halves.

I think he will use the league cup games (barring the potential derby) to experiment with different formations. It's a good dilemma to have so many good players. keeps the squad competitive. still think we need to strengthen out wide and up top. Upfront if stokes signs we will have energy and running in Murray, Goals and rawness in cummings and Intelligence on and off the ball and a big game player in Stokes. all we need now is a Grant Holt kind of player who can batter about the opposition defence. 

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

Efe is a good permanent signing for Hibs.  He has a good attitude and work ethic and was a loyal servant at Celtic despite the occasional brain fart.  Good luck to Efe!

Great bit of business getting Efe on a two year deal. I wasn't at his apparently dodgy debut but after that, he really was class for us.

Rofl if all the guys that were only at Hibs because of cheating end up here on permanent deals.

19 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Efe is a good permanent signing for Hibs.  He has a good attitude and work ethic and was a loyal servant at Celtic despite the occasional brain fart.  Good luck to Efe!

Hear hear. 

4 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

this pls x

592ff39579f5c.jpg

Actually seeing that lineup makes me even more excited for next season. I know Marciano and Stokes haven't yet been done, technically Efe as well but im guessing the official site will announce that soon. Wouldn't mind us going for a winger or two to mix things up when needed.

someone on hibspage saying efe is on 8k a week :lol::lol: 

I'd imagine 4K n possibly as high as 30/40 of his intended transfer after his citezenship is though

I would say he'll be on roughly 2k while getting a fairly sizeable signing on fee. He is a great signing for us (assuming it's actually confirmed). 

Edited by Zing.

4k a week has been the figure thrown around for years for Hibs' top earner.

No idea how much truth there is to that though.

Does he actually play the saxophone or was it some publicity stunt?

Edited by Crawford Bridge