Sign in to follow this  
Elixir

Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

4 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Kept seeing figures of 100k-150k mentioned with him and us so never really believed it. 

To be fair the guy did say he was due to come and speak to us but it just wasn't for him. That would indicate we did have a bid accepted and have some money to spend. 

Edit: Should spend it all on Hendo IMO.

Edited by Zing.

With the window opening tomorrow, hopefully get some announcements done. Hoping we get Marciano done asap, continuity in the defence is key for the next season.

29 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Two years is unbelievable. 6 months was the chat to begin with.

This. Was 6 months not the chat due to his work permit? 2 years is amazing. Just when you thought this Club Club couldn't do you any more proud

What a club club.

You guys do know that after the pumpings you dished out and, strolling the championship you're allowed to post on the SPL page now? 

Just saying likes.:rolleyes: 

23 minutes ago, P475 said:

You guys do know that after the pumpings you dished out and, strolling the championship you're allowed to post on the SPL page now? 

Folk should be getting binned for continuing to call it the SPL.

2 years for EFE!!!! Much happier with this bit of business, even if he goes in January we should get a decent bit of coin for him. Fair play to the board and manager. They're almost forgiven for the Murray signing. 

13 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Folk should be getting binned for continuing to call it the SPL.

2 years for EFE!!!! Much happier with this bit of business, even if he goes in January we should get a decent bit of coin for him. Fair play to the board and manager. They're almost forgiven for the Murray signing. 

Cut me some slack min. I'm auld, and can't even remember what I have for breakfast. In fact I can't even remember having any breakfast this morning :wacko:

Ain't GTF Day yet ya daft auld shitbag ;)

10 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Ain't GTF Day yet ya daft auld shitbag ;)

Hey!!! There's no need for that level of abuse young man. How dare you call me a "ya" :)

Big Efe confirmed today.  Class signing. 

Shitting it off Black and Berra :lol: