Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

don't care what anyone says Murray is a shite signing. Lennon ripping the head off it a few weeks ago talking about aiming for 2nd and then goes and signs someone who's been bang average for a shite Dundee united team and who is ginger. there is better options out there but it just reeks of laziness again from lennon. who has he actually signed that's been an "outside the box" signing? Marciano. that's it.

Don't hold back mate.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

How he gets into the Scotland squad I'll never know :lol:

I would say he is there to collect all the balls but his kicking is pish as is his handling. 

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Murray to Hibs?! Didn't see that coming.

Murray was one of the worst 'players' in the play-offs. Why on earth would Hibs sign him?

No he wasn't.  

We will sign him because Hearts sign up all the top class Greek, Nigerian and Slovenian internationals before we get a chance.  Not a fair playing field. 

30 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

No he wasn't.  

We will sign him because Hearts sign up all the top class Greek, Nigerian and Slovenian internationals before we get a chance.  Not a fair playing field. 

Ok, the bar wasn't set very high but Murray was awful in both games and a lot of Hibees seem to agree.

And yes, Hearts have signed some absolute duds recently and one or two good yins that have been badly managed.

4 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Ok, the bar wasn't set very high but Murray was awful in both games and a lot of Hibees seem to agree.

And yes, Hearts have signed some absolute duds recently and one or two good yins that have been badly managed.

Fair do's the matches I seen him in against Falkirk he was decent, should have had a penalty the other night and by all accounts done well against Morten.^_^

2 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Fair do's the matches I seen him in against Falkirk he was decent, should have had a penalty the other night and by all accounts done well against Morten.^_^

Ok, should amend that to say the games against Hamilton. Not a good omen though if he fails against 'proper' SPL competition, if that's what Hamilton are.

Just now, Crùbag said:

Ok, should amend that to say the games against Hamilton. Not a good omen though if he fails against 'proper' SPL competition, if that's what Hamilton are.

Sound, you again could argue he played reasonably against us, who are now again proper Prem' Comp'

Just now, Bambino7 said:

Sound, you again could argue he played reasonably against us, who are now again proper Prem' Comp'

Much as it hurts me, Hibs bossed most of their opposition from the top league in the past two seasons so there's no reason you can't challenge for top six at least. Still don't see Murray as a step forward though. Did ok in an average Utd side in the second tier. Probably another James Keatings or Gavin Reilly.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

and who is ginger. there is better options out there but it just reeks of laziness again from lennon.

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

50 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

No he wasn't.  

Still so bitter. warnock.png

17 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.

Still so bitter. warnock.png

About what my friend? We're up, hearts are pap and we recently won the Scottish Cup.  Life is good :) 

26 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Much as it hurts me, Hibs bossed most of their opposition from the top league in the past two seasons so there's no reason you can't challenge for top six at least. Still don't see Murray as a step forward though. Did ok in an average Utd side in the second tier. Probably another James Keatings or Gavin Reilly.

Just have to wait and see really. 

Archived