Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

It's a bit of a myth that he wasn't good for us until the final. The whole team took a slump after he joined and he somehow took a lot of the blame for that. He never got the goals we expected but I can honestly say he looked a class above most times he played. The formation never done him any favours either. 

He hadn't played in a good while and by the time he got properly up to speed the league season was fucked. 

Peaked at the right time I suppose. A good pre season with us and you know what you are getting.

this. his performance against hearts in the replay when we went down to 10 men was underrated. his general play was excellent at times and he assisted a few goals too. nowhere near as bad or average as some were making out.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fyvie off to the sheep as a replacement for Jack? I think we'll live to regret this. He hasn't had a great season but i really rate his ability to keep the ball moving, keep us ticking and the dirty work he does to break up opposition attacks.

Also the assist for this beauty; 

:wub:

ive never liked him. sideways passes, being moaning faced, ginger, no skill, no pace and a hot head. I'm sure we can get someone in who's better.

in saying all that, thank f**k he saved his best performance for the cup final. will always be grateful for that but for me, its great news he's moving on.

Fyvie could be extremely effective but at times struggled to play a five yard pass. Was shite this season and Hibs are quite right to take away his contract offer if he's stalling on signing it. 

Was 50/50 with Fyvie. As HB said he was always moaning and never passing forward. Bartley's more what we need at Premiership level.

On the other hand Fyvie did give us an amazing set of gifs from the semi final :lol:

Mr. Henderson.... the number 8 shirt is awaiting you, good sir.... come home Liam

Archived