Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Two years is unbelievable. 6 months was the chat to begin with.

This. Was 6 months not the chat due to his work permit? 2 years is amazing. Just when you thought this Club Club couldn't do you any more proud

23 minutes ago, P475 said:

You guys do know that after the pumpings you dished out and, strolling the championship you're allowed to post on the SPL page now? 

Just saying likes.:rolleyes: 

Folk should be getting binned for continuing to call it the SPL.

2 years for EFE!!!! Much happier with this bit of business, even if he goes in January we should get a decent bit of coin for him. Fair play to the board and manager. They're almost forgiven for the Murray signing. 

13 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

Folk should be getting binned for continuing to call it the SPL.

2 years for EFE!!!! Much happier with this bit of business, even if he goes in January we should get a decent bit of coin for him. Fair play to the board and manager. They're almost forgiven for the Murray signing. 

Cut me some slack min. I'm auld, and can't even remember what I have for breakfast. In fact I can't even remember having any breakfast this morning :wacko:

You guys do know that after the pumpings you dished out and, strolling the championship you're allowed to post on the SPL page now? 
Just saying likes.:rolleyes: 

Ain't GTF Day yet ya daft auld shitbag ;)

10 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Ain't GTF Day yet ya daft auld shitbag ;)

Hey!!! There's no need for that level of abuse young man. How dare you call me a "ya" :)

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

this pls x

592ff39579f5c.jpg

I'd be more inclined to move Efe to right back rather than dropping Hanlon in that line up.

If Efe/when signs Lennon might make 3-5-2 the preferred formation to accommodate all 3 centre halves.

Archived