Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

9 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

f**k Allan.  3 Mil or GTFO.  Henderson too please.

Aye he's a p***k right enough. Forgot GMS still exists so I'd take him instead. Would've thought it would be a stick on for any deal with Celtc to include at least Henderson coming to us. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Zing. said:

Aye he's a p***k right enough. Forgot GMS still exists so I'd take him instead. Would've thought it would be a stick on for any deal with Celtc to include at least Henderson coming to us. 

As a Celtic fan, I think 3 Mil + GMS would be close to a good deal, you would need to take Nadir Cifci off our hands also to make it fair.  If Football Manager is anything to go by (and some "Journalists" seem to think it is) then McGinn would be a top signing for Celtic.  I signed him in 2016 for my Celtic team and he's been brilliant in the 7 seasons thus far.

22 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Lewis Stevenson dressed as Bob Marley is the best thing you'll see today 

image.png

I prefer Biscuits Boyle as Tupac tbh.

How good is it having players who genuinely love playing for the club these days? Players like Fontaine and Bartley who had no previous ties to the club coming in, falling in love with the club and leaving (if they do) as legends. Long gone are the days of that disgusting vile c**t Doherty who blatantly didn't want to be here. Even Lennon and stubbsy ended up loving the club, city and fans. First time in years we will be starting a top flight season with proper enthusiasm. We will have lows next season but we will have more high moments. Can't wait for next season already 

17 hours ago, Lofarl said:

According to .net Grays signed a 2 year deal.  Happy with that.  Honestly they could just pay the guy to walk about Edinburgh for a living.

Along with McGregor and Bartley as well apparently. Good to get them signed up early. 

7 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

James Keatings apparently signing pre contract agreement with Utd, good signing?

I think he will be a great signing for you. Was always limited to opportunities with Cummings at the club. Has scored some great goals for Hibs. Goes completely missing at times but has a great left foot. Deserves the chance to be a main man at a club. Good luck to him.

Scottish Cup winning legend and his celebration for the winner when he lost his shit and runs the opposite way from all the rest of the players is one of my favourite memories from that day.

9 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

James Keatings apparently signing pre contract agreement with Utd, good signing?

Championship level player. Good delivery at times and scored a couple of good goals for us though so would imagine he'll do the same for you.

I think he will be a great signing for you. Was always limited to opportunities with Cummings at the club. Has scored some great goals for Hibs. Goes completely missing at times but has a great left foot. Deserves the chance to be a main man at a club. Good luck to him.
Scottish Cup winning legend and his celebration for the winner when he lost his shit and runs the opposite way from all the rest of the players is one of my favourite memories from that day.

Yeah we've been needing to sign a goalscorer for the last few seasons, hopefully he does the business for us

1 minute ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Yeah we've been needing to sign a goalscorer for the last few seasons, hopefully he does the business for us

Doubt you will get much better within your budget.

Confirmed:

Keatings said: “I look forward to joining Dundee United.

“I have enjoyed playing at Tannadice and I know I am joining a fantastic club with a great reputation, who are set up to be in the Premiership.

“My goal is to be scoring in the Premiership for United whether it is next season or beyond.”

Confirmed:

Keatings said: “I look forward to joining Dundee United.

“I have enjoyed playing at Tannadice and I know I am joining a fantastic club with a great reputation, who are set up to be in the Premiership.

“My goal is to be scoring in the Premiership for United whether it is next season or beyond.”

He probably said the same when he left Hamilton for Hearts.

Then he probably also said the same when he left Hearts for Hibs.

Good luck to him though.

Absolutely zero ambition, he's going to end up a player with the most winners medals without ever actually playing for the team he won the league with in the top flight.

Archived